The Archaeology of Myrland

Hodo

There is another "sabura" tower on the north side of Tindreme. Also there is a cave underwater near there too... supposedly.

There are several "stone henge" structures around the map, along with several abandoned Veela villages in the jungle.

Then there is the "Spiral" cave just outside of Toxai, I believe it is linked to the Huergar caves up near the "Mage" tower. Which is the other end of the network through the mountains that the Huergar live in. And possibly the Blain or Sheevra. But I dont know much about them.

Thread starter #42
There is another "sabura" tower on the north side of Tindreme.

Also there is a cave underwater near there too... supposedly.
I'll put it on my itinerary.

along with several abandoned Veela villages in the jungle.
You think those are definitely Veela?

Then there is the "Spiral" cave just outside of Toxai, I believe it is linked to the Huergar caves up near the "Mage" tower. Which is the other end of the network through the mountains that the Huergar live in. And possibly the Blain or Sheevra. But I dont know much about them.
The spiral cave I think is a Sheevra colony, and probably intended to be a living city but hasn't been added properly yet.

This is where archaeology meets architecture, and I won't include any of the Heurgar monuments or the Sheevra ones in my summary, given that they are probably going to be populated later.

Has anyone been able to ascend the spiral pathway? The first time I went up I died and lost all my loot :(. The second time, I fell off as well, but I didn't have anything precious with me.

You get up to a certain point (the rock looks darker, the pathway is narrower an the ceiling is closer to you) and then it is like being pushed off, no matter how slow you move.

Also be careful, you can fall through the wooden pathways that are over the water.

Andi89

Yes. It suddenly ends (you don't see it without a torch). When you fall down there you hit the ground.

BaurusJA

This is really solid work by campy. This should be revisited with some fervor as I feel there is something about these structures related to the missing l, as of now. Lore and the greater mystery of the world of nave.

bjbarsted

Nope it just stops at present