The Benediction of Belrum

Thread starter #1
"O thou, whether thou art a god or a goddess, under whose protection the people and city of Belrum are, and thou, Oh Greatest One, who hast taken under thy protection this city and people, I pray and entreat ye."

thegodsface2.jpg

"O thou, whether thou art a god or a goddess, under whose protection the people and city of Belrum are, and thou, Oh Greatest One, who hast taken under thy protection this city and people, I pray and entreat ye."
are you a Worshiper of The Ancient Sarduccan Goddess Mara The Mother of Mountains?.
if that so what is the relation between Belrim And the Mother of Mountains?.
How many Worshipers To Mara in Sarducca?.

I don’t really understand the question. I ride through Belrim occasionally.
does it mean you are Practicing some sort of a Belrim Pilgrimage to honor The Mother of Mountains?

Last edited:

Serverus

Cronite Supporter
Nice screenshot. Maybe you should build another Monastery near Belrum.

Thread starter #6
are you a Worshiper of The Ancient Sarduccan Goddess Mara The Mother of Mountains?.
if that so what is the relation between Belrim And the Mother of Mountains?.
How many Worshipers To Mara in Sarducca?.

does it mean you are Practicing some sort of a Belrim Pilgrimage to honor The Mother of Mountains?

You figure that you know all the mysteries of our world? See, that’s exactly the moment the gods love to prove you wrong. I choose not to test their wrath.

Thread starter #7
Nice screenshot. Maybe you should build another Monastery near Belrum.
The last Monastery was sold to another owner, the ‘Monarch.’ Then one day a month later the keep and all its structures disappeared. I have no idea what happened.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I see in your vision a great deal of the light of Sunna, and cannot help but associate your, shall we say, apophenic experience of seeing the Face of Deity in what is apparently the angle of sunbeams around a large rock with a small revelation from the Radiant Lord Sol Deus, even if perhaps the Face is that of a (Good) Lesser God who is the genius loci of Belrim.
The last Monastery was sold to another owner, the ‘Monarch.’ Then one day a month later the keep and all its structures disappeared. I have no idea what happened.
"Embrace; Extend; Extinguish", Mortal Online-style.

You figure that you know all the mysteries of our world? See, that’s exactly the moment the gods love to prove you wrong. I choose not to test their wrath.
So you are a Worshiper of Mara, Interesting :cool:

Thread starter #10
So you are a Worshiper of Mara, Interesting :cool:

I know this to be a controversial topic, and it is one I am working to test and prove, but it is my belief that the gods are all interconnected via something far larger and more profound than even the gods themselves. In the days ahead I shall slowly expose my findings and make my case.

Further, in a previously untranslated text, I believe I have found a ritual of such magnitude that it would shake the very foundations of our world itself. It is prophesied in this text that the time is approaching for its execution.

I know this is a lot to take in, it has re written my own beliefs and assessment of the world, but I will submit my findings to the world in the days ahead.

May the gods guide my path.