The Dawn of Dawn!

Thread starter #1
Here we stood at the beginning of a glorious adventure - (turns out to have been the night before Dawn's release - and may well be the very last per-dawn screenshot ever taken!!) - repost

(and for those who can tell from the location which quest we began that night, and for those who helped us... it was a SUCCESS! Thanks so much!)

Mary

HSDrac011

i have to say that is a VERY nice pic.. at least i enjoy it, duno about other people D:

i dont like it. To bad graphic and you see to many graphical glitches in it.

Thread starter #4
Sorry Camp

Sorry camp, that's 1920 with max settings and 16X antistrop filtering forced... best I can do on the comp. Can cheat in PS but I think that's against the rules. I can run 3 clients with the just 8GBs ram I have with no problem but this gaming comp doesn't use SSDs - other than node (memory) crashes I find that if the game runs at all it runs very well on every comp I have. It sucks that my minis with less than 2G can't be forced to run bu that reasonable.

Mary

HSDrac011

FatCamp you should read that it was a "pre-dawn" SS... and considering the graphics and stuff pre-dawn then that is a VERY good pic.. also i think the rules are you "can use a little PS" if im not mistaken thats what was said.

as for the glitched areas, their sum right by/above your right shoulder plate and a few more where the sun is rising on the mountains... if you "can use a little PS" like the rules state i would go over those glitched areas, but first i would definitely check in the the rules b4 doing so.

You see the pixels a bit too well in that face for my taste..

HSDrac011

eh, its still a good pre-dawn SS imho, and the object of the picture (what catchs a person's attention) is the sunlight comming above the mountains, so if your scanning the pic looking for glitchs or something bad then your not paying attention to the focus of the pic.. just my 2 cents.