THE ERA OF CHAOS AS ARRIVE

Thread starter #1
Ruin and desolation ravage Myrland.

Once powerful cities are now piles of rubble.

War, diseases and the wrath of the gods have been primed in the population.

The old races are now a shadow of their ancient splendor and only small tribes survive.

The throne of the empire, vacant after the fall of Komodor I is already only a forgotten relic.

Not even Tindrem gets rid of this decay. Remains of its architecture tell us of past days of glory splendor.

When gold and silver flowed into the markets and knights in shining armor and magnificent horses walked proudly through its streets.

The ancient blacksmiths of Ichorcorp, forged legendary weapons, while the great lords of the war led their warriors to conquest and glory.

Now, the stray dogs devour corpses rotten in the street by the plague.

Vagabonds ambush citizens to steal a piece of bread.

The empire has fallen, the gods have endorsed us.

Just as the prophets of Soldeus predicted the age of the shadow has arrived.

THE ERA OF CHAOS!!!
images.jpg

Thread starter #2
lol my count was blocked. Discord help me recover and dicover all my items desapear jajaja.
Discord hep me again and at least recover some gold weapons etc...
Is a shit but...is hard times in Mylrand.
For all.

Ruin and desolation ravage Myrland.

Once powerful cities are now piles of rubble.

War, diseases and the wrath of the gods have been primed in the population.

The old races are now a shadow of their ancient splendor and only small tribes survive.

The throne of the empire, vacant after the fall of Komodor I is already only a forgotten relic.

Not even Tindrem gets rid of this decay. Remains of its architecture tell us of past days of glory splendor.

When gold and silver flowed into the markets and knights in shining armor and magnificent horses walked proudly through its streets.

The ancient blacksmiths of Ichorcorp, forged legendary weapons, while the great lords of the war led their warriors to conquest and glory.

Now, the stray dogs devour corpses rotten in the street by the plague.

Vagabonds ambush citizens to steal a piece of bread.

The empire has fallen, the gods have endorsed us.

Just as the prophets of Soldeus predicted the age of the shadow has arrived.

THE ERA OF CHAOS!!!
View attachment 12370

It hearts to admit but Soledus was so Right in many ways don't get me wrong I haven't Converted I m still a believer in migii yet I think a Sign or two from Migii won't Harm no one....just to keep my heart Strong and all heart's of her faithful servants.

We are sorry for the Devastation that happened to the empire and the innocent lives that were lost between but it's the God's well.

Your faithful
Great genral Mingxia

Lol I wish the desperate loss of players could be described as some awesome in game event of chaos , but alas , it’s just poor management of an otherwise decent mmo . They let it run to the ground and now they pay the consequences , new full loot open world medieval MMOs are in alpha right now (3 by my count) ... I REALLY hope one of those games can help us forget about this poisonous addiction Called mortal Online and starvault - we don’t need their crap games if they don’t want to work on them.

new full loot open world medieval MMOs are in alpha right now (3 by my count) ... I REALLY hope one of those games can help us forget about this poisonous addiction Called mortal Online and starvault
Sorry for the laziness but you mind sharing the names of those games?