The first OFFICIAL King of Nave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuhtram

Silver Supporter
Nave already has an Emperor!
Tindremic-Empire-Controlled-Parts-of-Myrland* (and the autonomous Sarducaan Empire)

I'm sorry. I'm so so very sorry.

Nikky

Trial Member
The king should be stern, hard, fair, yet kind and protective towards the innocent/non-PvP.
He should keep law with a steel hand.
Drive the criminals from Nave into the sea.

Atha

Let's have a forum poll on who should be the first, OFFICIAL king of Mortal elected by all the common men of the forums!

My vote? Strilan.

Strilan would be like the George Washington of Nave history. Great commander with a kinda crazy personality that gets lost in history when people talk of his glorious battles.

Of course i'm talking pre-Guts Strilan.

- Ranz the manz
Strilan? Great Commander? NOOO? Dismiss the old Guild overnight? what?!

Dalacor

Am I the only one intrigued to see how Killox goes following someone elses orders /boggle

RainGnyu

I am surprise their is not a title such as king or Queen and titles for those under Him/her. With territory control I would think titles like this would be appropriate?

Atha

We already have a Pope soo we dont need a King

Avargol

Nave has never had a King, its a collection of Warlords, Robber Barons and Petty Kingdoms, no one has united all the keeps into one alliance and chosen one to rule them all, all large alliances of the past have fallen apart at wars end but The Insidious Empire of GUTs, and their reach is long but not complete...So Naves first King has yet to be decided.

Tuhtram

Silver Supporter
Considering that Nave is the entire planet that MO takes place in, I doubt we'll be seeing a King of Nave any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.