The Gabarian Accords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

AamuVircku

Trial Member
In the afterlash of the Crusade, Anquer Quare, Wessex and Elysium approached each other in talks of ending the rampant destruction.
Warchild of AQ and Wooster Redwood of WSX and on behalf of Elysium conducted the negotiations and came to form the following treaty of nine amendments.
  1. Anquer Quare recognizes sovereign rights of Elysium to hold Meduli Plains region.
  2. Anquer Quare recognizes sovereign rights of Wessex to hold Brood Isles region.
  3. Anquer Quare ceases war declarations against Elysium and Wessex.
  4. Wessex and Elysium recognize sovereign rights of Anquer Quare to hold Cave Camp and Gaul'Kor Region.
  5. Wessex and Elysium agree not to provide military assistance to defense of SS for 1 month (until 2nd of October 2011).
  6. AQ/ELY/WSX will retain their mutual defense treaties to third parties, with exception of SS.
  7. AQ/ELY/WSX will remain in open player versus player relationship
  8. AQ/ELY/WSX will cease asset destruction between eachother.
  9. No Reparations will be paid by any faction in this treaty.

Apsalar

Trial Member
Cant be...
Didnt AQ stated, that every single enemy asset, will be destroyed?

DC does not recognize AQ's sovereign claim to either Cave Camp or GK and will continue fighting.

Apsalar

Trial Member
You can continue dyin...I mean fight.

Not speaking for AQ, but as a member my vote for this accord is HELL NO.

weak

Aezreal

Arena Champion
Not speaking for AQ, but as a member my vote for this accord is HELL NO.
Pretty much the same for me.

AQ recognizes ppl as owners of land when those people can't even defend them?

In a personnal non official point of view, I think nobody in this game really owns, or deserves to own territory other then AQ. Having a keep and then not being able to defend it makes it pretty much no mans land.

Weak.

The only major destruction that really happened was of the playerbase due to completely game breaking bugs. Stopping a War that EVERYONE wanted is not going to help.
Yea the only major destruction was the player base. And a keep. And two towers. And several t3 houses, several t2 houses, several t1 houses, and some storage sheds.

Lol.

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Hypocrits, weak, pathetic to both parties, and even a dog defends his turf, what does that make Ely and Wessex ? Discuss....

AQ must have ran out of enthusiasm or catapults then? I really thought they were going to go the whole way with Ely. The only noteworthy thing of the war achieved was large groups of people being killed by invisibles and the destruction of an undefended keep. And to make any sort of an embarassing agreement with AQ, are you stupid? AQ consists of like 5 or 6 guys now who are still subbed who can barely even beat us away on their own turf let alone continue asset destruction.

Chrihas

Yea the only major destruction was the player base. And a keep. And two towers. And several t3 houses, several t2 houses, several t1 houses, and some storage sheds.

Lol.
I guess it depends on your point of view. However without ridiculous bugs making large scale pvp pointless and frustrating, the war would not only still be active, but raging out of control, which would be absolutely awesome.

Then perhaps we would see some real wide scale destruction. More than 1 keep would fall and many more houses. Then we could have treaty's signed because of reasons other than the fact that a conservative 50% of the people involved in the war unsubbed regardless of losing no assets what so ever.

Chrihas

AQ must have ran out of enthusiasm or catapults then? I really thought they were going to go the whole way with Ely. The only noteworthy thing of the war achieved was large groups of people being killed by invisibles and the destruction of an undefended keep. And to make any sort of an embarassing agreement with AQ, are you stupid? AQ consists of like 5 or 6 guys now who are still subbed who can barely even beat us away on their own turf let alone continue asset destruction.
This ^

And I think ely has 2 people left that actually play, it may be 0 now. The ones that do have moved to other guilds. The invisible people bug has just decimated this game.

It is terribly disappointing to see so many people go but to be expected when the game simply does not work.

You mean because they can't use trial accounts anymore? All I heard was loud, boisterous and obnoxious claims about scorched earth and Nave sufferering. Really, why don't AQ just declare on the forums that they have retired since they achieved everything in game they wanted and are bored. The way things are now it will be just Gigamo defending GK on his own.

Gigamo

Arena Champion
Really, why don't AQ just declare on the forums that they have retired since they achieved everything in game they wanted and are bored. The way things are now it will be just Gigamo defending GK on his own.
Make no mistake, AQ is still very much alive and kicking. The reason you see so few of us in Mortal Online is simply because there's nothing going on.
We've mostly been playing other games and only few of us care enough about some randoms in GK that'll get bored after a while anyway. If DC is actually serious about this "claim", though, I guess we might have to do something about that.

Make no mistake, AQ is still very much alive and kicking. The reason you see so few of us in Mortal Online is simply because there's nothing going on.
We've mostly been playing other games and only few of us care enough about some randoms in GK that'll get bored after a while anyway. If DC is actually serious about this "claim", though, I guess we might have to do something about that.
Only claim I've made is on AQ inactivity and bordom. You guys are the best and were for a long time but if your numbers are wittling down other guilds will move into GK including us.

Status
Not open for further replies.