The Game Currently

Is Mortal online Current Status Worth Subscribing ?.

• Yes

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • No

Votes: 42 64.6%

• Total voters
Thread starter #1
This poll is For academic Marketing Research I Would like all of you to Answer the question with yes - no only any neutral answer please but in the Replying down there .

Thank you in advance

Speznat

yes of course

or can't cuck norris fly?
or are oyu high?
are you fly?

I said no, but in a week when I’m done reeling this beautiful Spanish blonde chick into my life from my work (or getting rejected like a bitch) I will probably sub again to continue building my elementalists book ..

I have like 10 different spells and my scribe just reached level 100 a couple weeks ago ; now I just need to find the time to play , and in the state MO is in right now it’s hard to motivate myself to play let alone pay for a month on 1-3 accounts .

Long story short , I voted No, but there should be a yes and No option (yes/no depending on time / in game population) .

Sinraw

I said no, but in a week when I’m done reeling this beautiful Spanish blonde chick into my life from my work (or getting rejected like a bitch) I will probably sub again to continue building my elementalists book ..

I have like 10 different spells and my scribe just reached level 100 a couple weeks ago ; now I just need to find the time to play , and in the state MO is in right now it’s hard to motivate myself to play let alone pay for a month on 1-3 accounts .

Long story short , I voted No, but there should be a yes and No option (yes/no depending on time / in game population) .
Lol!!

It's not worth the sub and the steam numbers support that. Mortal Royal was a fun game when the servers had 50+ people playing now look at it. We are almost at the point that the game could make more money by going totally free to play and having donation goals to keep the server going.

1) Population is Slowly growing, Tindrem was filled yesterday to the point where ppl had to do parkour to press R on the banker due to the people.
2) Reminder, 50% maybe a bit more of the population does NOT play with steam, All the people i meet i can HARDLY find anyone who runs MO from steam. Usually they run the .exe file from the steam games folder. which is a lot faster. So please do not count on that steam chart.

1) Population is Slowly growing, Tindrem was filled yesterday to the point where ppl had to do parkour to press R on the banker due to the people.
2) Reminder, 50% maybe a bit more of the population does NOT play with steam, All the people i meet i can HARDLY find anyone who runs MO from steam. Usually they run the .exe file from the steam games folder. which is a lot faster. So please do not count on that steam chart.
You have some rose colored glasses on I can appreciate that. Further proof would be videos posted both here and on youtube. There is very rarely a guild vs guild video these days. Market inactivity both here and in game. Hell just look at the price of gold.

Last Saturday was fun over an hour of aids pvp at Tindrem gate but we are on a slippery slope. My subs up soon but I will come back for Vet Island. ;)

Valhalo

Trial Member
Usually they run the .exe file from the steam games folder.
This counts as running it through steam, you can use the shift+tab menu and your hours are counted.

Population is Slowly growing
Even if the steam numbers only portrayed half of the playerbase (which they certainly don't) the trend in the data is obvious.

Yeonan

Trial Member
This counts as running it through steam, you can use the shift+tab menu and your hours are counted
Maybe if you have steam already opened, but if you dont start the steam client it doesnt count you or your hours played

I think, regardless of what proportion in the community is logging into MO in such a way that is correctly reflected on the steam chart, that it is a good indicator of how the games population is doing currently. Think back to the month of the year when you remember “that was a busier time”, check the steam charts then, and compare them to current for an estimation of how good or bad things are now

Another good indicator could be to log in F2P and check the trader for each town tab to see if anything at all is going on outside of Tindrem

Keurk

Assuming only steam players are slowly stopping to play MO is kinda fool reasoning. But one man can dream right

Sounds like you guys need some spice back into your lives. Jk I'm not coming back till Mortal 2 like the rest of ya unless MO becomes actually F2P (which isn't going to happen)

Also just a reminder for all these people who think the current playerbase is around 50 players. if that WAS true. do u really think sv wouldnt close the servers already? with the announcement of MO2, Henrik himself said that if MO had the playerbase of what steamchart says the game would have been closed by far. im not saying the game is super alive or anything. I agree game's really dead from what it used to be. but its not AS dead as ppl say. usually ppl who say that are ppl who quit the game and because they're still addicted they keep calling it dead bc they can't get over it.

Last edited:
Thread starter #17
Also just a reminder for all these smartasses who think the current playerbase is around 50 players. if that WAS true. do u really think sv wouldnt close the servers already? with the announcement of MO2, Henrik himself said that if MO had the playerbase of what steamchart says the game would have been closed by far. im not saying the game is super alive or anything. I agree game's really dead from what it used to be. but its not AS dead as ppl say. usually ppl who say that are ppl who quit the game and because they're still addicted they keep calling it dead bc they can't get over it.
Some of those people did more than you :rolleyes: way more than you or your new bloods

I Agree, im not saying the opposite. there are people who left stories behind this game and im respecting everybody.
This wasnt meant as an insult. i just dont understand how people think the server can still be up with the playerbase they think.

Henrik himself said it. The servers would have been closed if the playerbase was below 60
or something simular, when somebody asked him in discord with the MO2 announcement

Thread starter #20
Henrik himself said it. The servers would have been closed if the playerbase was below 60
or something simular, when somebody asked him in discord with the MO2 announcement
MO2 announcement was by all means the biggest mistake a CEO Can make ... Simply made the game like really dead ... Want talk in numbers fine, ofc we arent 50-60 players in all Server we are now 70-71 if you calcul poor FTP players :p