The Lore of the 6 Candles

Thread starter #1
Though I still think the candles are a timer of sorts indicating patches and an overall game plan for SV.. I thought it might be interesting to organize a party in game to go about Nave in search for clues.

If anyone is interested please PM me or you can find me (Akmed) in Medulii preparing for an expedition.

Rathius

I am quite sure the candles represent world-event quests.
You're a quick one... We've figured that since they came out.

Rathius

Despite the things actively happening in conjunction and matching the candles, people still choose to disbelieve, there are plenty of posts on it elsewhere.

oxymora

Trial Member
Despite the things actively happening in conjunction and matching the candles, people still choose to disbelieve, there are plenty of posts on it elsewhere.
So, You agree it is a good thing to lead the disbeliefers to understanding - by linking (or summarizing) these plenty of posts elsewhere...

Shinzon

Honored Member
http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/53685-new-enter-site-screen.html

This thread contains most of the previous efforts, research and discussion in regards to the 6 candles, rather at the very least the things made public.

The most interesting things to come out are the lores on the Khurite statue, to this point most of the lore, history and everything else has been centered around the Tindremines, so it's very curious to see anything coming out of the different cultures within Nave. While the Tindremines and the Huergar got most of it through the conflux, I am curious to see how it impacted the Khurites and the Shevra/Veela, if at all.

So it makes the linking of the real life basis/inspiration to something that is not inherently Tindremine fascinating. However the problem with this, is that while we have IRL basis to draw from, with no anchor points within the game, speculation can run wild. I also believe that the South will hold a lot more things in the future, there are no housing locations, so it must be made valuable for other things.