The North!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, those are really good. Clouds gathering around the mountain in second pic, very cool.

You didn't do anything to them outside of the game to make them look like that?
If I would have done that, I would have lifted that cut in the ground on the first pic. :D

Thread starter #4
Hey I'm lazy and no I haven't done anything to the pictures outside of the game.

reaverx

Don't forget your permit.
but oh might desperado master, and well known (in the good way, for a thiefy) dodgy and speedie Diphling..... surely potential apprentices of the 'trades', need to prove their worth by evading the great master him self?...

And how does one come by these permits, there better not be a lot of paper work, I do hate paper work and other such traceables.
Which area's are included?
hehe, I'm just sayin'. I haven't been up there since beta, I specifically remember my friend Midkemma finding that he couldn't indeed fly , no matter how larger the peak was from which he jumped. I say this as I specifically remember that same peak in the 'North'.

:rolleyes:

Dalacor

Don't worry Guts are not seen in the north these days. Id say its one of the safest parts of Nave currently. Id prefer to be in GK than Fab or Tindrem thats for sure.

Dalacor

The North is from Tindrem to GK. You seem to be referring to Garbaria.
Historically most people considered the north the CC to GK area but geographically you are correct. IMO Tindrem to Fab is the worst part of nave filled with only 2 types of players, noobs and griefers.

Seriously MO is imo the best looking MO ever, some of the scenery is stunning:

Maximiliuss

Don't worry Guts are not seen in the north these days. Id say its one of the safest parts of Nave currently. Id prefer to be in GK than Fab or Tindrem thats for sure.
They know better than to trespass. Denizens of Gaul'Kar, your Herald protects.

I made about 50-60g in GK last week right under your noses so, I think you are slightly less aware of what goes on in GK than you think! :p I also killed one of you with my naked worn shortsword with about 30 skill! Haha!

Maximiliuss

I am well aware of your deeds, however larger matters press on.

Status
Not open for further replies.