The Official KotO Surrender

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBadie

Wrong, we come to Aussie, take your jobs then get your woman. There's a reason Kiwi population in Melbourne and the Gold coast is rising, only its not so safe sex as we are moderately endowed below so every condom just rips.

Take our jobs... WTF are there Kiwi's in Australia not on the dole!! That's fantastic!

Take our jobs... WTF are there Kiwi's in Australia not on the dole!! That's fantastic!
Aussie males were rated the most lazy and unwilling to do anything in 2009 in a global study along with being the worst males as husbands in 2009. Bad year for you blokes.

Also in 2013 I'm sure the doll was made unavailable unless you're an Australian citizen.

I know more about your country than you do lelel

McBadie

They're just mad that NZ are now holders of both Rugby and League world cups.

Who gives a shizz about Rugby, noone in Australia plays or cares about it apart from a small number of people in two states (not mine, we make fun of it!).

NineOneSix

Wrong, we come to Aussie, take your jobs then get your woman. There's a reason Kiwi population in Melbourne and the Gold coast is rising, only its not so safe sex as we are moderately endowed below so every condom just rips.
I just double up plastic bags from the supermarket instead, its noisy but at least they don't rip. As far as the ewes are concerned, if they're feisty I just tie their legs to mine.

NZ is a wonderful place to holiday, problem is not even NZers want to live there :(
The weather is bipolar, doesn't know what it wants to do. Hot one minute then pissing down rain the next. Could be a calm nice day next minute you got hail smacking you in the face and 140 km/h winds flying about lol

I love my country but somethings are just really shit lol To fully appreciate NZ you have to be in the bush/wild hunting,tracking,hiking,camping etc

Dalacor

The weather is bipolar, doesn't know what it wants to do. Hot one minute then pissing down rain the next. Could be a calm nice day next minute you got hail smacking you in the face and 140 km/h winds flying about lol

I love my country but somethings are just really shit lol To fully appreciate NZ you have to be in the bush/wild hunting,tracking,hiking,camping etc

Melbourne is no different really weather wise. Personally id be happy to spend my winters in Queenstown, now that place knows how to rock!

Melbourne is no different really weather wise. Personally id be happy to spend my winters in Queenstown, now that place knows how to rock!
Queenstown is a nice place, a lot more relaxed compared to the shit hole Auckland lol

Maximiliuss

So now GUTS is recruiting guilds to the surrender of Mortal Online?

Kuthara

Seems like KotO is still having an impression on Guts long after its retirement.

One of the main reasons for KotO disbanding was that I just did not have the same amount of time to put into it like I did in days of old. Unfortunately with work the way it is I was only able to put a couple of hours into it a day, if that. Some days I was not able to get on at all and so unable to play any part in managing the guild.

Eventually, I simply was unable to put any real time into it at all and had to step down from Mortal. My plan was to step over into other games like Wild Star or ArcheAge in a hope that I could play more casually and simply jump in and out when my time allowed me.

I'm not going to say that some frustration was not caused by the Zerg Alliance. It is true that sieging was very difficult for us to pull off. Although we sieged far more assets than we lost during our last reincarnation. The main frustration was from the lack of good fights. We would either be outnumbered 3-1 or not find a fight at all. At the time it was very hard to convince other guilds to join the fight, even though their assets were being targeted and their guilds threatened by the Zerg. We had set up several agreements that fell through when the time came.

Add to this the fact that many of our 'CORE' members had gave up on the game long ago, gone MIA or were cemented within other guilds 'Pockets' 'SpiritWolf' 'Kebek' 'BassHunter' 'Pantora' Lance' 'Goro' 'Soror' etc.. We also had turmoil due to the fact we had such a wide range of different people that had joined since our restart with very different play styles. For example the french guys. I personally loved playing with them but some of them wanted to be bandits and red players so there was always friction. Or our Aussie player base which struggled due to the massively different time zones. Our Sweedish guys who wanted to play with fellow Sweedes in guilds we ended up being enemies with. Add to this the fact that we were quite happy to take on new players and let them enjoy pvp with us which comes with its own problems, pitting the elitist of us against the noob friendly.

So, did Guts play a part in the downfall of KotO? Perhaps a very small one but not really. KotO had its own problems which eventually mounted up to its downward spiral.

Will KotO ever come back?

Well, I just got a new Job. So....

Status
Not open for further replies.