The TC balance EASY fix to bring back players

MolagAmur

The old breed were far more politically & militarily motivated. There was more energy and charisma behind the older players. It made rivalries fun, and gave people something to log into. There was variety guilds too, adding their own flavor - PvP guilds, Empire guilds, RP guilds, APK guilds. Each with their own personalities adding fuel to the Military or Political fires.

This day and age, you get called a racial slur over voip, then get asked "u mad bro?" - and that's classified as top tier politics....

I could name a long list of people, but what good would that do? Other than you just rolling your eyes, disregarding it and then giving some smart arse reply.

I have no idea what this means "You have not played more than twice as much as you have" - But I've played my fair share over the years, I would estimate 5000+ hours. I played a bout 450 hours this year, then got bored because you know, boring empty world, nothing but walls and boring people. I mean, I did get a laugh when I rekt your boys in a 2v2, then woke up to being ninja sieged the next day. Made me happy knowing you guys still take loses to heart :)
Yeah it says something when us "old vets who have not played longer than we have" can come to the game from years of not playing and still dunk the poor kids that have been here since "the beginning".

It was nearly a flawless fight. Think I got hit once on a trade? Lol

Yeah it says something when us "old vets who have not played longer than we have" can come to the game from years of not playing and still dunk the poor kids that have been here since "the beginning".

I got hit twice...by a mountain spider, not even a player. When people who have been here from the beginning, get outclassed by not only some irrelevant oldies who don't play the game, but by a mountain spider too, then that guild needs to start re-evaluating things. All the playtime in the world means nothing, if you learnt nothing or didn't improve from it.

Can have played a game from closed beta all the way to the end of it's life cycle, but still be a shitter. And this is coming from a shitter lel

Speznat

I pretty sure Mortal Online would be doing a lot better without people like you.

I have been playing since the beginning, and during the many years you haven't have not been playing, and I'm still playing, and I for one would fucking love it if people like you left for good.

Its been my multiple subbed account that I have kept subbed through out the years and people like me that have kept Mortal Online going, not people like you who have spent more time not playing then they have playing Mortal Online

'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
If youre here since beginning than profile yourself you non factor.
Username,Guild,PeopleThatKnowYou since 2009-2010

you just shouting out hot air, everyone with a few months playtime can pretent to be a veteran and shout out "im a veteran you bitch"
Nearly all people in this thread, I know them and i respect there opinion (even if i dont like maybe 1 or two) because i know how long they were here and i know what kind of players most of them are, i know these people since years. and i know they love mortal and the community.

but you seem like a salty noob, that just pretend to be "a honorable bitchslayer of the undertaking ghurkins" that i could puke from that.

You can only collect respect if you respect people, I mean shitting in Molags Face is maybe a little bit funny, but guess who will ignore you if you need something.

for example: throwing shit like an ape to a very respekted and known veteran member like Najwalaylah will earn you only disrespect. because people know that shit you -->Ozymandias talk is just bullshit. and thats why you are one of the trolls that stay maybe a few months maybe 1 year and leave Mortal again/orForever because you cant take Critisism and Can't accept that youre nothing more than a non factor in our community.

Party Soft:

MolagAmur

You can only collect respect if you respect people, I mean shitting in Molags Face is maybe a little bit funny, but guess who will ignore you if you need something.
.....why?

Speznat

dont know, i wanted to symphathize with the non factor dude that i can convince him to stp shitting, i mean he speaks like and ape and throwing with shit around(his words), and its funny imagine that, for example a shit crown on my signature picture, that would be funny xD, than i would be the shitking so i mean i would be the king of the shitters.

I mean we could discuss a shitter, what is a shitter someone who shits or someone who shitspitts, i mean were the word even come from, i mean the acient greeks used a slang like malaka shitter wich means nearly the same as asshole shitter with is a a symbolislm for our capitalism because the drachmea was the greek money before the malaka euro came.

but anyway in the end it doesent evne matter xD

Party HArd

Last edited:
The old breed were far more militarily motivated.
Hardly, all the truly great military accomplishments have been set in the last 5 years.

This day and age, you get called a racial slur over voip, then get asked "u mad bro?" - and that's classified as top tier politics....
Same thing happened back then, you just didn't have voip

[QUOTE="DemBeansBruh, post: 2103761, member: 240115" I've played my fair share over the years, I would estimate 5000+ hours. I played a bout 450 hours last year, then got bored because you know, boring empty world, nothing but walls and boring people. I mean, I did get a laugh when I rekt your boys in a 2v2, then woke up to being ninja sieged the next day. Made me happy knowing you guys still take losses to heart :)[/QUOTE]

There are steam noobs who have played longer than you, and you have never "rekt" anyone.

It is you your past guild you have been in and their allies who invented "ninja sieging" son, there are videos of your entire server alliance back then "ninja sieging" a 5 man guilds shed.:rolleyes:

You stole your guild from Strongmad:rolleyes:

Hardly, all the truly great military accomplishments have been set in the last 5 years.

Same thing happened back then, you just didn't have voip

[QUOTE="DemBeansBruh, post: 2103761, member: 240115" I've played my fair share over the years, I would estimate 5000+ hours. I played a bout 450 hours last year, then got bored because you know, boring empty world, nothing but walls and boring people. I mean, I did get a laugh when I rekt your boys in a 2v2, then woke up to being ninja sieged the next day. Made me happy knowing you guys still take losses to heart :)
Barely my man. Most keeps destroyed is only mentionable thing, but even then - The environment it was set in, isn't worth boasting about. Anyone could siege down inexperienced guilds, when their guild is half the server and contains most of the active veterans. I get you're trying to write the history of MO and putting your guild on a pedestal, so all the noobies that populate MO now bow down, but anyone who's played before steam release, know the facts.

Some new players might have more hours than me, good for them, but hours mean nothing and you are a perfect example of it - Has played from the beginning, still incapable of hitting anything, other than a granum node :)

Nah, mostly was "Get your brain scraped nerd" "Get rekt" in txt chat - Only time I heard anything racial was a few times from Killox in siege coms. Other than that, 90% of racial slurs over the years have come from your edgy 16 year old members.

You know what I remember? RPK sieging as soon as sever restart ended. RPK sieging on Xmas eve's and New Years - When literally no one else was playing. You guys gained the title of Ninja siegers my man. Like I said above, anyone who played before Steam release, knows the facts.

Last edited:

Teknique

The old breed were far more politically & militarily motivated. There was more energy and charisma behind the older players. It made rivalries fun, and gave people something to log into. There was variety guilds too, adding their own flavor - PvP guilds, Empire guilds, RP guilds, APK guilds. Each with their own personalities adding fuel to the Military or Political fires.

I could name a long list of people, but what good would that do? Other than you just rolling your eyes, disregarding it and then giving some smart arse reply.

I have no idea what this means "You have not played more than twice as much as you have" - But I've played my fair share over the years, I would estimate 5000+ hours. I played a bout 450 hours last year, then got bored because you know, boring empty world, nothing but walls and boring people. I mean, I did get a laugh when I rekt your boys in a 2v2, then woke up to being ninja sieged the next day. Made me happy knowing you guys still take losses to heart :)
I think what really happened and no reasonable person could disagree with this objective fact based analysis.

Is that the prophet Aralis warned of dangerous tidings and sheer doom. Aralis wept that his people loved him not but he defended them anyways. Without the love of his people to sustain him. Aralis had to consort with the Elder Demon Killox, a trickster demon chronically incapable of trusting that can often be found telling people where he's at. In a dark bond between them Aralis gained the power to summon many mangs, but it came at an immense cost. Aralis' new found power required fresh arcronite and boat loads of it.

Some speculate that Aralis had first contacted and made an arrangement with the demon long ago. The story holds that when the summoning ritual was completed the demon was no where to be found and some even suggest he had dimensionally shifted to a new world all together called albion. This was before the great war that saw Aralis and the demon openly under the same banner.

It was around this time that the kingdoms of men, such as the pyreborn kingdom, the tindremenes, the sarducaans, the jungle freaks and the strilanoid kingdom. Viewed Aralis not as a savior but as a demon lord himself and an oppressor, of not only them but mainly a mountain tribe called RPK. The kingdoms of men not understanding the nature of the evil they were dealing with or Aralis' role as guardian.

WIthout the aid of Killox many cheered as the mountain men rpk pillaged every one of Aralis' creations. While the kingdoms of men stood by and some even helped the mountain men destroy the guardian.

When the demon lord returned this is when his covenant of Aralis was truly fulfilled. Killox created a sanctum of tephra just for Aralis and here Aralis was able to wield the immense power of the Arcronite.

Aralis was not completely without supporters however. The remnants of his army still followed him and together with the Elder Demon's dred legion and the pyreborns who recently saw the mountain men's strange and frightening rituals towards "The Bridge Gods" as dangerous. They were able to push the mountain men back who by this time had become immensely powerful replacing all of Aralis' old land, and even began to start populating the vacant demon realms where the arcronite well was rumored to exist.

of Aralis' warriors was his strongest fighter Teknique, rumored to be half god himself. He slayed the mountain men wherever they stood and after a war lasting 15 years the mountain men were almost nearly destroyed.

It was around this time, Killox realized that Teknique just might have even maybe a 1% chance of being a threat to him. As long as Killox controlled the arcronite well he commanded all the power. He expelled Teknique from the army after such a long military campaign.

Teknique known to be easy to provoke didn't respond to an actual insult so well. He became committed to rage swearing revenge against the demon. Initially unwilling to fight his former friends he retired to meduli and worked on his craft of death handing mounteds.

Teknique alone outside of meduli, unaccustomed to looking left and right and seeing nothing where there used to be vast armies, became effected by a profound dizziness. Unable to stand he felt his spirit leaving his body and he heard a commanding deep yell "YOU MUST RECEIVE". Unable to see anything he heard the same voice

"Do you seek revenge?"
"yes" Teknique replied

"Will you do anything for revenge?"
"yes" once again

"Even if your friends must die??"
"It was killox who betrayed them not me" rationalized Teknique
"they'll know better than to stand in my way"

"The Kingdoms of Men, they will stand against you, will you be prepared to sacrifice them too?"
They've never had any love for me thought Teknique

"In your heart Teknique we sense a great power and a great passion, in your capacity to take lives we've also seen the capacity to spare it, yet your willingness to kill without remorse binds us to you. The Bridge Gods and The Mountain Men are your only reasonable chance for vengeance, and this we offer to you openly. You must accept of your free will, but know that this will come at a great cost currently unforseeable to you. We will leave your free will in tact and we will allow you to make choices but know that this is an illusion if you seek peace you will find war, and if you seek prosperity for the world it will find only poverty"

Fearing nothing not even a bridge God Teknique replied "In exchange for vanquishing killox and control of the arconite well I accept your covenant on the terms you have disclosed to me". Ever believing that he can escape the calamity the bridge gods warned of.

"Then you will become our champion, you will provide heads for The Bridge Gods, and you will become this planet's ruin"

with a "WOOSH" Teknique found himself amidst a besieged keep of the mountain men, back in the brink of war

end of act 1

This is more or less what happened beans, few details might be off.

Last edited:
I think what really happened and no reasonable person could disagree with this objective fact based analysis.

Is that the prophet Aralis warned of dangerous tidings and sheer doom. Aralis wept that his people loved him not but he defended them anyways. Without the love of his people to sustain him. Aralis had to consort with the Elder Demon Killox, a trickster demon chronically incapable of trusting that can often be found telling people where he's at. In a dark bond between them Aralis gained the power to summon many mangs, but it came at an immense cost. Aralis' new found power required fresh arcronite and boat loads of it.

Some speculate that Aralis had first contacted and made an arrangement with the demon long ago. The story holds that when the summoning ritual was completed the demon was no where to be found and some even suggest he had dimensionally shifted to a new world all together called albion. This was before the great war that saw Aralis and the demon openly under the same banner.

It was around this time that the kingdoms of men, such as the pyreborn kingdom, the tindremenes, the sarducaans, the jungle freaks and the strilanoid kingdom. Viewed Aralis not as a savior but as a demon lord himself and an oppressor, of not only them but mainly a mountain tribe called RPK. The kingdoms of men not understanding the nature of the evil they were dealing with or Aralis' role as guardian.

WIthout the aid of Killox many cheered as the mountain men rpk pillaged every one of Aralis' creations. While the kingdoms of men stood by and some even helped the mountain men destroy the guardian.

When the demon lord returned this is when his covenant of Aralis was truly fulfilled. Killox created a sanctum of tephra just for Aralis and here Aralis was able to wield the immense power of the Arcronite.

Aralis was not completely without supporters however. The remnants of his army still followed him and together with the Elder Demon's dred legion and the pyreborns who recently saw the mountain men's strange and frightening rituals towards "The Bridge Gods" as dangerous. They were able to push the mountain men back who by this time had become immensely powerful replacing all of Aralis' old land, and even began to start populating the vacant demon realms where the arcronite well was rumored to exist.

of Aralis' warriors was his strongest fighter Teknique, rumored to be half god himself. He slayed the mountain men wherever they stood and after a war lasting 15 years the mountain men were almost nearly destroyed.

It was around this time, Killox realized that Teknique just might have even maybe a 1% chance of being a threat to him. As long as Killox controlled the arcronite well he commanded all the power. He expelled Teknique from the army after such a long military campaign.

Teknique known to be easy to provoke didn't respond to an actual insult so well. He became committed to rage swearing revenge against the demon. Initially unwilling to fight his former friends he retired to meduli and worked on his craft of death handing mounteds.

Teknique alone outside of meduli, unaccustomed to looking left and right and seeing nothing where there used to be vast armies, became effected by a profound dizziness. Unable to stand he felt his spirit leaving his body and he heard a commanding deep yell "YOU MUST RECEIVE". Unable to see anything he heard the same voice

"Do you seek revenge?"
"yes" Teknique replied

"Will you do anything for revenge?"
"yes" once again

"Even if your friends must die??"
"It was killox who betrayed them not me" rationalized Teknique
"they'll know better than to stand in my way"

"The Kingdoms of Men, they will stand against you, will you be prepared to sacrifice them too?"
They've never had any love for me thought Teknique

"In your heart Teknique we sense a great power and a great passion, in your capacity to take lives we've also seen the capacity to spare it, yet your willingness to kill without remorse binds us to you. The Bridge Gods and The Mountain Men are your only reasonable chance for vengeance, and this we offer to you openly. You must accept of your free will, but know that this will come at a great cost currently unforseeable to you. We will leave your free will in tact and we will allow you to make choices but know that this is an illusion if you seek peace you will find war, and if you seek prosperity for the world it will find only poverty"

Fearing nothing not even a bridge God Teknique replied "In exchange for vanquishing killox and control of the arconite well I accept your covenant on the terms you have disclosed to me". Ever believing that he can escape the calamity the bridge gods warned of.

"Then you will become our champion, you will provide heads for The Bridge Gods, and you will become this planet's ruin"

with a "WOOSH" Teknique found himself amidst a besieged keep of the mountain men, back in the brink of war

end of act 1

This is more or less what happened beans, few details might be off.
Very interesting take on what leads down the darkest roads. Drips with demonic presence.

I have some alternative titles for you.

A Brief Modern History of the Northern Tribes: Insane Edition

or, perhaps more simple and appropriate,

A Descent into Madness.

Keurk

:eek: SV allows you to still play Mortal Online?!?!

Wow...
you must be new here, glad it took you so many years to realise this, we have been asking such questions since almost a decade.
Now ask yourself, what kind of person are you if you support developpers that allow back cheaters in their game ? A fool
Btw ,as much as i dont like hornyfurry, he still assume what he did and have his forum name, you on the other side are not even capable of doing such things...
nobody here believe you play since the start, nobody believe anything you write, or think you have any experience to back what you say. you built all this and are lieing to yourself, but its ok man. We already told you
let it go

Smough

Since I decided to start playing again of course I ask all the people I knew who played how they feel about returning. Their answers were basically all the same: “I’m waiting for a real TC patch that fixes the reasons I left. Then I will return.”

Maybe Furry is on to something

Speznat

sv should atleast release an upcoming fix and stuff plan like all other real games have like an update roadmap