The Vag War - How It Really Started

Thread starter #1

Hayasa

Honored Member
Preface

"There is a Demon that lives in the Tephra Crater. This Demon is named Greed"

Every guild who had owned the Northern Keeps have died to internal conflicts. The day RPK acquired that keep, was the day RPK was haunted by this Demon, whispering sweet nothing into its ear. Seducing it's members into its trap. Until one day, that Demon took over the minds of many and came forth once again.

The Great Question - Why?

When faced with this question, there is/are two sides of the story, much like two sides of a coin. One side says, it was all about a Vagina. The other says it's all about Vagina players. In any case, it's all about Vaginas.

When I, Hayasa was summoned once more into the fray, there was a call to "civil war" just before midnight Oct 1st. I rose from my slumber and entered the Keep. Only to find nothing. RPK was busy fighting nWo, there was no civil war I thought, nothing is wrong. This will all blow over by morning I thought. Deciding not to stay, I left again, only to find out, the next 7 hours was the catalyst to the start of "The Vag War."

What Happened?

I found out by morning, Discord has been purged, Officers ranked removed or banned out of discord, the keep had all its bankers changed to open banks and all guards dismissed. Confused, and unbiased to the only story I was getting before making a decision, I attempted to reach out the those who splintered off. While in their discord, there seemed to be a panic as to how I was in there, all I was asked is "who invited you?" I could tell there was a high level of hysteria, the kind that allows for those who do not know the truth to make poor decisions. I typed, and asked what is going on, they told me about the Vag that had a hold of Aku. This was repeated by multiple members saying Aku is controlled by a Vag. After digging and asking, they finally gave me one piece of factual information, it was about a house. Then I was banned out of their Discord.

Returning to RPK, I learned there was a dispute about a house, MoLo's house. But the others told me it was Queen's 2nd house, which was used to troll people. Again, things did not make sense. In this moment is when I learned they robbed Queen's house and they began to Deconstruct it. All supplied to defend the keep or deleted or stolen, it was clear they thought it would be a simple, take back the keep and retake all the assets with the capture system.

After More digging, it wasn't just about Queen's single house, it was BOTH her houses.

I was told it was 1 house, then I find out when Aku lost it, it was about MoLo's house... It took 2 days to gather enough information to figure out it was about 3 houses.

Last edited:
Thread starter #2

Hayasa

Honored Member
Time Line

Early 2019 - Hayasa was removed from Officer as a "reconfiguration" of Officers and New Officer Promotions, note Focus was an officer. While defending my position, I was faced with stiff opposition, and eventually had my position removed. I was at one point set to inactive a few months later, after pushing back on this bullshit I was given regular rank, however being unable to know all the secret conversation, I did not participate in Discord for many more months.

End of August 2019 - I called Focus Fat and she wanted to fully ban me from RPK

2 weeks Prior - Orrn gets griefed within RPK's training area, and gets statloss to 10 in all stats, Now wants to change the area into a fully Grief Proof area, requests were sent in but was turned down.

3-4 Day before - Orrn requests TOP Keep be returned, and wants to build defenses... against who?

24 Hours Prior - Alie moved her things out of RPK Keep

Zero Hour - Construction Begins without Approval and the shit storm begins

If you Notice there are very important events leading up to this, Actions speak louder than Words. Aku in his raged called "Civil War" OPEN PVP Anyone Can Join... however none of this happened other than some members like Orrn accepted the call, only to push his agenda further and ride the title wave of Hysteria.

When asked the question "who fired the first shot" People didn't answer, they deferred me to Sock or Sack. This raises suspicion, were they hiding the truth? were they limiting information? were they twisting information?

The First Words of Aggression Spoken was from Aku, as the rest of the people who didn't agree with him decided to act against the final word.

The First Shots Fired was from Orrn following through with the words. effecting pushing this dispute over the edge.

Sock did a PSA saying he will blow up your house for the reconstruction if you don't remove your house, while not having approval to do so, and effectively pulling an Aku and taunting a Green on Green attack. This Threat was towards 3 houses. NOT ONE HOUSE

Alie Threatened Queen as well with the same thing.

I reached out to some members, and I asked for proof those who splintered off were in the right... insufficient proof, and their censorship of information to their members, is beyond belief.

Last edited:
Thread starter #3

Hayasa

Honored Member
- Reserved for updates -

Last edited:
Sidenote: hayasa has not acutally played the game in like 2 years and was not even in the discord at the time of this

The "first shot" was aku demoting and deranking everyone in who had actually gotten the guild to where it is. He joined the channel for like 3 minutes sock and alie explained what they were buildin, then he rage quit the channel and deranked everyone in discord and on the guild stone. Then brought in and ranked people who also havent played the game in many years to back him while he declared a civil war. Once he declared a civil war i chased him down and put him into mercy mode and "TTC"ed him.

He kicked me from the discord after that, and i believe from the guild. At that point I still had a character logged in that was ranked so i started ranking people up and dismissed the chaplains in the keep and locked the gate so he couldnt get in and messaged aku to reinvite me so we could talk it out.

I had asked for top keep back for a couple reasons,
1 cuolshan is hardly on and didnt have the owner there last time it was being sieged
2 because a full keep siege attempt had been done just a couple weeks ago
and 3 because aku had already threatened several times to get cuolshan to destroy everything in the guild so they could go live in donkey storage and be "old rpk"

This was not about a person spamming houses that they didnt use inside the limited keep wall area, this was about aku not listening to basically all of his playing officers and like 90% of the guild and wanting to play dictator.

Thread starter #5

Hayasa

Honored Member
Sidenote: hayasa has not acutally played the game in like 2 years and was not even in the discord at the time of this

The "first shot" was aku demoting and deranking everyone in who had actually gotten the guild to where it is. He joined the channel for like 3 minutes sock and alie explained what they were buildin, then he rage quit the channel and deranked everyone in discord and on the guild stone. Then brought in and ranked people who also havent played the game in many years to back him while he declared a civil war. Once he declared a civil war i chased him down and put him into mercy mode and "TTC"ed him.

He kicked me from the discord after that, and i believe from the guild. At that point I still had a character logged in that was ranked so i started ranking people up and dismissed the chaplains in the keep and locked the gate so he couldnt get in and messaged aku to reinvite me so we could talk it out.

I had asked for top keep back for a couple reasons,
1 cuolshan is hardly on and didnt have the owner there last time it was being sieged
2 because a full keep siege attempt had been done just a couple weeks ago
and 3 because aku had already threatened several times to get cuolshan to destroy everything in the guild so they could go live in donkey storage and be "old rpk"

This was not about a person spamming houses that they didnt use inside the limited keep wall area, this was about aku not listening to basically all of his playing officers and like 90% of the guild and wanting to play dictator.
"so i started ranking people up and dismissed the chaplains in the keep and locked the gate"

First Shot Fired...

Demotion, Discord kicks... can't use that as an excuse, as all that crap happened to me, and I didn't ride out a dream of overthrowing RPK one day.

"because aku had already threatened several times to get cuolshan to destroy everything in the guild so they could go live in donkey storage and be "old rpk""

Admission of premeditation

"This was not about a person spamming houses that they didnt use inside the limited keep wall area"

You're right, this is all about you Orrn, your dream you tried to pull a long time ago but didn't have the support of the guild yet. This day would come if you were made Officer, and I knew it would come, so I was the only one in that guild who had the balls to take that power away from you until you cried hard enough to get it all back. I'm sorry I answered the warcry of RPK and returned to disrupt the supposed to be quick and easy take over of the keep spot.

"play dictator."

because it was any different under anyone else? no it wasn't, everyone knew what it meant to give the stone back to Aku

Last edited:
Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of RPK; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of government. The history of the present Dictator Aku is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over Myrland.

Aku struck the first blow. He knows it. You know it. We all know it. Facts are facts. He was the one that deranked all his officers over a temper tantrum. He's the one that turned his back on us. He was the one that declared a "Civil War." Unfortunately, this isn't the war he imagined. Now he's left with the bed he made; a few blind loyalists, a handful of opportunists and the smegma of Kranesh dripping from his lips. And here you are, Hayasa, being Aku's propaganda bitch boy, trying your best to spin this in some favorable fashion. But it is blatant and obvious to us all that you're reaching and fabricating your narrative.

Personally, I'm enjoying watching it all burn.

Thread starter #8

Hayasa

Honored Member
Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of RPK; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of government. The history of the present Dictator Aku is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over Myrland.

Aku struck the first blow. He knows it. You know it. We all know it. Facts are facts. He was the one that deranked all his officers over a temper tantrum. He's the one that turned his back on us. He was the one that declared a "Civil War." Unfortunately, this isn't the war he imagined. Now he's left with the bed he made; a few blind loyalists, a handful of opportunists and the smegma of Kranesh dripping from his lips. And here you are, Hayasa, being Aku's propaganda bitch boy, trying your best to spin this in some favorable fashion. But it is blatant and obvious to us all that you're reaching and fabricating your narrative.

Personally, I'm enjoying watching it all burn.
Aku struck the first blow? last I checked you were a big part in the last coup... sure thing buddy ;-) lets pretend that never happened. Let's all pretended you didn't abuse the trust of a handicap man, how dare you! you are worse than Climate Change deniers

Facts are facts, and the fact you couldn't take a little demotion until things cooled down? the fact you played middle man and lied? I thought you a better man Sock, but I guess even you can go about lying his face off to the world to make himself sleep better at night.

Pointing a gun, and firing a gun is the difference between a war and discourse. Aku pointed, and Orrn fired. Lets almost not forget sock, you pointed the guns as well with your blowing up 3 houses threat. Long before Aku had to take action. You're not so innocent this time, nor do you hold the moral high ground. Of all the people, you had the power to contain it and stop the madness, but you yourself are just as mad. You decided not to stop it, you decided not to talk to Aku, you decided not to talk to me when I woke up to this mess. If I were to blame anything on anyone, I'd hold you at the highest level, because I know Orrn, Sack, Alie... but YOU... very disappointed in you... you let me down... you let us all down.

Aku struck the first blow? last I checked you were a big part in the last coup... sure thing buddy ;-) lets pretend that never happened. Let's all pretended you didn't abuse the trust of a handicap man, how dare you! you are worse than Climate Change deniers

Facts are facts, and the fact you couldn't take a little demotion until things cooled down? the fact you played middle man and lied? I thought you a better man Sock, but I guess even you can go about lying his face off to the world to make himself sleep better at night.

Pointing a gun, and firing a gun is the difference between a war and discourse. Aku pointed, and Orrn fired. Lets almost not forget sock, you pointed the guns as well with your blowing up 3 houses threat. Long before Aku had to take action. You're not so innocent this time, nor do you hold the moral high ground. Of all the people, you had the power to contain it and stop the madness, but you yourself are just as mad. You decided not to stop it, you decided not to talk to Aku, you decided not to talk to me when I woke up to this mess. If I were to blame anything on anyone, I'd hold you at the highest level, because I know Orrn, Sack, Alie... but YOU... very disappointed in you... you let me down... you let us all down.
Aku Last Tuesday at 9:57 PM

So I locked down shit before you or anyone could try to persuade me otherwise

I disconnected from comms, went down the list deranking people. Did the at everyone. By then I am getting lots of private messages.

Sockdolager Last Tuesday at 10:01 PM

i didn't want to think you'd go this far but it seems you're set on it...i was gonna give you time to cool off, but it looks like you're full set on moving ahead and apparently i'm part of the problem...loud and clear

Aku Last Tuesday at 10:01 PM

you are not part of the problem

Sockdolager Last Tuesday at 10:02 PM

i'm deranked on both guild stone and discord...explain that

seems to be counter-intuitive to "not part of the problem"

We tried to talk him down, Hayasa. You weren't there. The only version of the story you have is Aku's. Which is severely distorted.

It was his way or the highway. We chose the highway. 90% of us chose the highway. Think about that.

Aku declared a civil war and then kicked me from the guild. Thats a shot being fired.

Thread starter #11

Hayasa

Honored Member
Aku Last Tuesday at 9:57 PM

So I locked down shit before you or anyone could try to persuade me otherwise

I disconnected from comms, went down the list deranking people. Did the at everyone. By then I am getting lots of private messages.

Sockdolager Last Tuesday at 10:01 PM

i didn't want to think you'd go this far but it seems you're set on it...i was gonna give you time to cool off, but it looks like you're full set on moving ahead and apparently i'm part of the problem...loud and clear

Aku Last Tuesday at 10:01 PM

you are not part of the problem

Sockdolager Last Tuesday at 10:02 PM

seems to be counter-intuitive to "not part of the problem"

We tried to talk him down, Hayasa. You weren't there. The only version of the story you have is Aku's. Which is severely distorted.

It was his way or the highway. We chose the highway. 90% of us chose the highway. Think about that.
You haven't been through this before? armature... I bet you're the one who back stabbed Smough all those years back. You want an explanation? He's Autistic and doesn't know what to do while being pushed over the edge by someone who knows what they are doing. When people don't know what to do, the revert to when they were last comfortable.

Was I part of the problem? why was Kokain kicked... explain that? oh that's right... Kokain was the only high ranking toon on the stone when Orrn controlled it

Aku declared a civil war and then kicked me from the guild. Thats a shot being fired.
Strange... then I wonder how all the guards, and priests got removed if you were "kicked" from the guild? nice try... NEXT narcissist please

So the gist of it is; RPK has crumbled internally again. Over the years RPK grew and recruited some expansionist empire builder roleplayer carebears, that somehow made it to positions of power. Older RPK denied this while it was happening, but time passes and a case of Le Mad happened and what everyone else already knew and was saying, RPK finally accepted. Now there's some retarded civil war.

Accurate?

Trismagi

really well written Hayasa, I enjoyed very much this morn over breakfast.

Teknique

So the gist of it is; RPK has crumbled internally again. Over the years RPK grew and recruited some expansionist empire builder roleplayer carebears, that somehow made it to positions of power. Older RPK denied this while it was happening, but time passes and a case of Le Mad happened and what everyone else already knew and was saying, RPK finally accepted. Now there's some retarded civil war.

Accurate?
There isn't really a civil war, if these quitter clown, snowflakes, got slapped up during the dred war and quit and cried and needed a girl to take over the guild, left wingers wanted to drop the kran kids and handle this as an internal rpk matter. Then they're more than welcome to come get crushed in a matter of seconds.

MolagAmur

Everyone saw this coming. When the game is dead and there is nobody left to fight...you fight each other.

Woulda been much more fun if you carebears did this earlier rather than zerg up. Woulda been some nice fights. But nah, Hayasa said it himself, it was greed. The nooblets saw they could finally control the Tephra (since they big boys left the game) and couldn't help but do whatever it takes to live there.

Was it all worth it?

Sarkhan

Personally I find it a shame to see this happening so late into the games evolution.

There's hardly anyone left to relish in the dissolution of the 'Empire RPK'.

Regardless, I will read every post like a boy sneaking a peek at women undressing: infatuated and obsessed.

Preface

"There is a Demon that lives in the Tephra Crater. This Demon is named Greed"

Every guild who had owned the Northern Keeps have died to internal conflicts. The day RPK acquired that keep, was the day RPK was haunted by this Demon, whispering sweet nothing into its ear. Seducing it's members into its trap. Until one day, that Demon took over the minds of many and came forth once again.
How deep hayasa, that place obviously has more conflict capacity than many brain dead rpk kids.

The Great Question - Why?

When faced with this question, there is/are two sides of the story, much like two sides of a coin. One side says, it was all about a Vagina. The other says it's all about Vagina players. In any case, it's all about Vaginas. bla bla bla bla bla
Despite your chauvinistic approach of the issue, them or yours. The "why" requires a little more perspective into rpk political resolutions. This event that you call the why is the result of years of rpk power dispute, on a very fragile state. The TC owners vs the retarded donkey bangers.
For the salt kids it only took several years for them to realize they have been putting assets on the wrong side, and it definitely was a simple thing to see having imbeciles like aku on the head of rpk. But hey nobody really shines there for their hability to assess shit.

Time Line

Early 2019 - Hayasa was removed from Officer as a "reconfiguration" of Officers and New Officer Promotions, note Focus was an officer. While defending my position, I was faced with stiff opposition, and eventually had my position removed. I was at one point set to inactive a few months later, after pushing back on this bullshit I was given regular rank, however being unable to know all the secret conversation, I did not participate in Discord for many more months.
You don't have to make a thread to explain what your excel at, sucking dicks. This has allways been your strong side in the game.

"so i started ranking people up and dismissed the chaplains in the keep and locked the gate"
You're right, this is all about you Orrn, your dream you tried to pull a long time ago but didn't have the support of the guild yet. This day would come if you were made Officer, and I knew it would come, so I was the only one in that guild who had the balls to take that power away from you until you cried hard enough to get it all back. I'm sorry I answered the warcry of RPK and returned to disrupt the supposed to be quick and easy take over of the keep spot.
Well of course it is about Orrn and the TC owners/lovers. And ill tell you a very simple why, because neither you nor aku nor culshon have invested a single piece of gold on the keep and TC assets you have been leeching off for years. All the TC that you and others use are the product of the players that got tired of the most retarded struggle for power, in the wrong place.

Its funny that you think you somewhat frustrated their plans, its allways about you like you" actually have some impact on the development of the conflicts. Short story long, you are a nonfactor hayasa, allways been, now quit pretending anyone cares about your psicotic shit.

Eventually even Aku's brain sparks with a minor gleam of intelligence. I'd do the same, all the SOAP leftovers are useless. I wonder how did your heart breaking sounded like when Aku kicked your sorry arse out of the guild. So many years of penis licking taken off in one day roflmao.

Thread starter #20

Hayasa

Honored Member
How deep hayasa, that place obviously has more conflict capacity than many brain dead rpk kids.

Despite your chauvinistic approach of the issue, them or yours. The "why" requires a little more perspective into rpk political resolutions. This event that you call the why is the result of years of rpk power dispute, on a very fragile state. The TC owners vs the retarded donkey bangers.
For the salt kids it only took several years for them to realize they have been putting assets on the wrong side, and it definitely was a simple thing to see having imbeciles like aku on the head of rpk. But hey nobody really shines there for their hability to assess shit.

You don't have to make a thread to explain what your excel at, sucking dicks. This has allways been your strong side in the game.

Well of course it is about Orrn and the TC owners/lovers. And ill tell you a very simple why, because neither you nor aku nor culshon have invested a single piece of gold on the keep and TC assets you have been leeching off for years. All the TC that you and others use are the product of the players that got tired of the most retarded struggle for power, in the wrong place.

Its funny that you think you somewhat frustrated their plans, its allways about you like you" actually have some impact on the development of the conflicts. Short story long, you are a nonfactor hayasa, allways been, now quit pretending anyone cares about your psicotic shit.

Eventually even Aku's brain sparks with a minor gleam of intelligence. I'd do the same, all the SOAP leftovers are useless. I wonder how did your heart breaking sounded like when Aku kicked your sorry arse out of the guild. So many years of penis licking taken off in one day roflmao.
all that just to admit you're supper affected by me... I just finished cooking dinner, I enjoyed the salt from your tears, please more seasonings