Things carrying over to MO2

Thread starter #1
It was mentioned, vaguely, that things will 'carry' over from Mortal Online to Mortal Online 2. I'm curious how this will be handled. For example I have some characters with rather difficult to obtain titles and I am wondering if this will serve me at all in MO2? I understand there may be no official information available but maybe someone who knows something can chime in here. I'm also interested to hear opinions on what you all hope this means.

Personally I would prefer a clean slate mechanically, but am not opposed to cosmetics such as titles/cloaks.

Last edited:

MolagAmur

I hope this means no material items will be transferred. Character titles and capes/cosmetics I am fine with. I may or may not be fine with skills and magic books transferring over...I haven't decided yet.

Also, I really hope it isn't called Mortal Online 2.

Nothing should go over its a different game if any thing goes over at all its stupid

grendel

It was mentioned, vaguely, that things will 'carry' over from Mortal Online to Mortal Online 2. I'm curious how this will be handled. For example I have some characters with rather difficult to obtain titles and I am wondering if this will serve me at all in MO2? I understand there may be no official information available but maybe someone who knows something can chime in here. I'm also interested to hear opinions on what you all hope this means.

Personally I would prefer a clean slate, mechanically.
I see your avatar and think:

For the People who wait for Mo2 release i say " you will be rewarded for your patience same as those who waited game of thrones last season for a two freeking years " :p you see :cool: pray wait - items moved - noob starter etc :confused: Tolvie tymptir morghūlis ...

Last edited:

MolagAmur

There is no MO2, it doesn't exist in any form other than these forum posts

So the answer is no, simply because there is nothing to carry Mortal Online over to
How many times are you gonna copy and paste that?

Valhalo

Trial Member
For the People who wait for Mo2 release i say " you will be rewarded for your patience same as those who waited game of thrones last season for a two freeking years " :p you see :cool: pray wait - items moved - noob starter etc :confused: Tolvie tymptir morghūlis ...
Game of thrones season 8 is a flaming pile of garbage. The show was ruined when the mouth-breathing retard showwriters no longer had a book to copy.

I don't mind them putting in items like capes, titles etc. It would be pretty cool to see some players running around with the original mortal online capes, Kinda like a memory.
But if people spawn in with their full banks in the new game I don't even see the point of making a mortal online 2. I have tons of stuff in my banks worth thousands of gold and I don't give a shit if I lose everything, and i'm quite sure most of us don't care.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
About as many times as your non MO playing forum haunting ass posts about the non existent MO2:rolleyes:
@LM Erras : Maybe he could put the copypasta in his signature, instead? We can block those.

Bonus: Then it would be in *every* thread he posts in. Since it is, anyhow.

"Perseveration according to psychology, psychiatry, and speech-language pathology, is the repetition of a particular response (such as a word, phrase, or gesture) regardless of the absence or cessation of a stimulus. It is usually caused by a brain injury or other organic disorder. Symptoms include "lacking ability to transition or switch ideas appropriately with the social context, as evidenced by the repetition of words or gestures after they have ceased to be socially relevant or appropriate"..."​

Last edited:

phyzm

Let us hope "people who achieved wealth and success in Mortal will find that transferred to the new game in a new form" was an effort to keep people calm or from quitting. The bottom line is MO2 is an opportunity to get new and old players joining and a fresh start is the only way to do that properly. That aside there are still countless reasons to wipe. Which is why im ok with MO2 being bigger so long as they dont add more continents, unless theres a population that warrants it. Im also cool with capes and titles transferring. Skills n things just shouldnt imo. People simply arent going to like the idea of of other players having an advantage. Starvault should also market it as a new game. The word will get out better. Unfortunately they are doing a terrible job with marketing, hopefully they have plans to make plans.

I prefered they move all MO2 it would be good