time for new servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope you had the manpower, and the hand on all modules you utilized ...
because you know what ? SV dont.
SV has had 6 years to get it right. Manpower isn't an excuse. Not understanding the modules isn't an excuse.

SV has had 6 years to get it right. Manpower isn't an excuse. Not understanding the modules isn't an excuse.
Doing the job of 30 with 3 is not an excuse ..... lel
not "having the hand on" modules ...
plz you told me you were involved in big blabla.

Doing the job of 30 with 3 is not an excuse ..... lel
not "having the hand on" modules ...
plz you told me you were involved in big blabla.
You used the word modules. I thought we were talking about the systems SV has developed for MO, or the unreal engine. I assume some of this is from SV not using unreal properly.

They've had 6 years to do this. You understand that, right?

You understand that even what they got done wasn't done well.
now go see how much time it took blizzard to release their static themepark with 200 persons and millions of budget, to obtain what they did at release.

Hey aralis I know you think it's cute to go through and disagree with everything I've wrote. But care to explain why or is the truth to much for you?

Yet here we are, because no one did it better :(

LOLWUT

Just because you can't use Google properly doesn't mean that there aren't games like this that have been done better. I already listed them in my other post. MO just isn't up to standard. EVERY other developer has done better than this.

realnaste

Honored Member
LOLWUT

Just because you can't use Google properly doesn't mean that there aren't games like this that have been done better. I already listed them in my other post. MO just isn't up to standard. EVERY other developer has done better than this.
And there you go missing the point entirely again.
But I'll bite non the less.
I want :
-a twitch based combat system with no tab targeting and actual hitboxes based on collisions
-ability to freely build player towns
-graphics that go for more of a realistic instead of cartoony feel.
-skill system instead of a classic level system with the ability to create classes of your own on a mix and match basis
-proper taming that counts for more than just getting another skill tree of attacks
-player based economy
-non-hardcoded-receipt crafting system
-thievery
-non instanced world
-ffa pvp with full loot

When you find it I'll take a look, compare to MO and see what is missing :)

realnaste

Honored Member
MO is more cartoony than realistic now.
It could be better, but still is a lot better than most out there (not saying everything as I can't be really sure now can I?)
Go ahead and surprise me though :) I'm always looking forward to seeing interesting games.
I'd agree that MO did loose it's artistic direction when they had to let go of most of the team.

Talos

Talos

gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay a thousand times gay

-a twitch based combat system with no tab targeting and actual hitboxes based on collisions
-skill system instead of a classic level system with the ability to create classes of your own on a mix and match basis
-proper taming that counts for more than just getting another skill tree of attacks
-player based economy
-thievery
-non instanced world
-ffa pvp with full loot

Okay, 80% of that is on Minecraft with mods and 80% of it is in Skyrim...with mods.

Now imagine what this game could be like with mods. If SV's staff is so incompetent (I don't mean stupid; I mean that they are not competent [prepared, ready, experienced]) that modders can do better than them...that doesn't look good.

realnaste

Honored Member
Okay, 80% of that is on Minecraft with mods and 80% of it is in Skyrim...with mods.

Now imagine what this game could be like with mods. If SV's staff is so incompetent (I don't mean stupid; I mean that they are not competent [prepared, ready, experienced]) that modders can do better than them...that doesn't look good.
1. 80% is not 100% so your point is invalid.
2. It's not even 80%, get your math straight
3. WTF were you even thinking when you decided to mention a single player game in a discussion about an MMO?

PS. Morrowind > Skyrim
:cool:

cheaptrix

Cronite Supporter
And there you go missing the point entirely again.
But I'll bite non the less.
I want :
-player based economy
-thievery
-non instanced world
-ffa pvp with full loot

Closet thing I think we will find thats sort of like mortal won't be live till possibly 2017 and that's Revival.

Can you explain to me what PvP with limited character actions gives you that sophisticated AIs with dozens of various actions and chess-like attack patterns does not? As in, what does an MMO give you as a PvPer if its PvP system is only based on the most rudimentary combat system possible? No PvP in MO will EVER be as challenging as fighting dragons in Skyrim with difficulty mods and the Locational Damage mod, or soloing Raid bosses in Vindictus on the highest difficulty.

What you're failing to understand is that MO has COMPETITION now. Real competition. Not "people that started playing 5 years ago that don't want to leave" competition, but Steam hundreds-of-other-games-to-choose-from competition. Stop arguing about the things you think are positive in the game and instead help address the negatives that are putting off so many Steam users. If you don't, this game will DIE.

Talos

Talos

Morrowind was the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.