TIME TO MAKE GAME FREE ¿MO MORE SUBS? IS TIME LIBERATE MO?

Yeonan

Trial Member
Full F2p for noob island is an interesting thought. It'd certainly help exposure and if they make moving to myrland a paid only option, i think it'd be much less abuse of people starting a new toon, gathering mats in safety, then taking them to myrland with no risk.

It'd still happen, but much less id imagine.

But as to the overall f2p model, speaking for myself; the cost of an MMO is irrelevant if its not fun.

I can go hop on ESO for free, but i dont because i dont find it fun anymore. Not sure that MO going f2p is going to make it more appealing to those who dont enjoy it as is.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
if they make moving to myrland a paid only option, i think it'd be much less abuse of people starting a new toon, gathering mats in safety, then taking them to myrland with no risk.
If they don't do it this way, how will SV not @Regret it?

Which makes me think they won't do it, when they really should.

I come to this forum from time to time to check up on how mortal is doing, hoping it's better. I still have that itch to play once more, but then I remember how unfun it really was.

I don't think going f2p will save this game. The core of it is just too boring. PvE is horribly repetitive and boring, Gathering is so slow and boring, PvP is fun, especially large group fights, but most of the time it feels unfair because Shade with 1k hp did 200 damage to you in one shot lol.
Sieging is especially boring, the fact that you have to fight aimhacking infinitely spawning guards instead of actual players and many more things such as this. Even the supposed Raid Bosses that should be pinnacle of PvE content are just either stand and parry or run around them with mounted archer.

I have been saying this for a long time, SV needs a proper game designer, one that actually knows how game systems can work and wont have half-baked ideas and just wishful thinking

Wabbajack

I come to this forum from time to time to check up on how mortal is doing, hoping it's better. I still have that itch to play once more, but then I remember how unfun it really was.

I don't think going f2p will save this game. The core of it is just too boring. PvE is horribly repetitive and boring, Gathering is so slow and boring, PvP is fun, especially large group fights, but most of the time it feels unfair because Shade with 1k hp did 200 damage to you in one shot lol.
Sieging is especially boring, the fact that you have to fight aimhacking infinitely spawning guards instead of actual players and many more things such as this. Even the supposed Raid Bosses that should be pinnacle of PvE content are just either stand and parry or run around them with mounted archer.

I have been saying this for a long time, SV needs a proper game designer, one that actually knows how game systems can work and wont have half-baked ideas and just wishful thinking
Indeed! This personman speaks the true true.