Tindrem Butcher Shop Sign

Thread starter #1
The latest 1.87.07.12 patch introduced a butcher shop, I saw a butcher shop sign on the building next to it but it was a bit too high for most new players to see it in my opinion.

Need to lower it to eye level so people can see it without having to lift their heads up high, and maybe shift it so that it is right in front of the butcher shop instead of high up on the building next to it.

Also, not sure why SV suddenly decided to add a butcher shop but I’m guessing they’re beginning to make Tindrem buildings that are currently useless and sealed off to have a purpose after all these years. I hope they keep opening up more buildings so the city feels more purposeful and useful for players.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Need to lower it to eye level so people can see it without having to lift their heads up high, and maybe shift it so that it is right in front of the butcher shop instead of high up on the building next to it.
It's as if an SV designer is somewhere rubbing hands together like rat claws and exclaiming, slit-eyed from under brows-of-evil, "... No. That's just what they'd be expecting."

Haven't they ever heard the old saying, "People never look up"?

P.S.
I always look up.

Thread starter #3
It's as if an SV designer is somewhere rubbing hands together like rat claws and exclaiming, slit-eyed from under brows-of-evil, "... No. That's just what they'd be expecting."

Haven't they ever heard the old saying, "People never look up"?

P.S. I always look up.
A random thought: We the players aren’t really the ones playing this game. The devs at SV are playing us.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
I also think the new butcher house is the first example of a reworked Tindrem.

Thread starter #6
(Please add screenshot of sign before someone puts graffiti over it.)
It might have the sign crossed out by someone with red paint and the words “Slaughterhouse” next to it when I log in next time. It is entirely possible, given the kind of names I’ve seen on player houses when I go read their house signs in my travels.