trading with blackmage11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mycke

I don't believe you (nor does anyone)

Ichego

You would keep someones stuff unable to complete the trade?

I find that in itself telling enough...

he never was going to trade the tower, he would not have put the stuff in the bank if he was, he is a scammer, people like him will and do drive people away from the game and starvault needs to step up and do something. there is and will always be greefing in the game, that is just the reality of the game, but here is a line and they need to figure out where it is and let people know.

Ichego

nah, i was gonna complete the thread, before he start pretending to be a gm, and that he will ban me and shit, i dont like menaces, i know the terms of services, and for your information, the trade happened INGAME, not on the forum.

from all your posts i think you might be the one who needs to learn English, i bet you read it wrong and are to embarrassed in your illiteracy to man up to it

Thread starter #44

Download

Trial Member
don't bull shit you had time to take the steel ect you know that you have to ne next to the guy to do house trade you had no intension to be fair BYE THE WAY GUYS IM Amazon all of you who no me from the past 4 5years know im fair trader and one of the good guys, that has helped out in this game from the pre beta ALL IM GOING TO SAY ABOUT IT NOW just don't trade with this guy all the best AMAZON FROM BLACKSECT DAYS

Thread starter #45

Download

Trial Member
HIS TOON NAME IS brindale think you guys can start to friend him , give him a nice few posts

Ichego

the answer has been said : dont trust people, this is a MMO, you are safe nowhere in this game.

did u hear me cry cus ppl went on my accnt and deleted my characters while i quit? no i rerolled n shuted my mouth, do same.

Ichego

sorry, i dont care who you are, u menaced me, to get me banned, cus your a gamemaster. This was your mistake. also pretending to be a gm, and menacing people with your gm status (i dont know if u are a gm or not, i dont give a shit either) Doing that, is illegal, scaming is legal. there had threads and post about this years ago. its always been the same, if u dont trust a dude, dont deal with him,

Ichego

anyways, have a nice day, dear Mortal online Community, see you kids on the field if u wanna kill me my characters are

Brindael
bloodmoss
blackmage
Zaktar
ARGONAUTS
thenewguy
butcherer
flames
chasemepls

Im waiting all of you. kick you in the nuts.

Ichego

im blackmage what u expect? to start a trade with me and halfway start menacing me n shit then expect me to complete the deal? keep dreamin kid. im off this thread makes no sence,

that's because you don't know english

Ichego

every reply to this thread you made Ichego is about my bad english, dont u think i alrdy know my enlglish is bad? do u think i really care?

you prob should if you are misunderstood what is being said and when you can get a point across properly

also you REALLY cant read if you think every post is about your english

Hydras

Did I hear the word "kids" being thrown around by blackmage11?

"Download" is a great friend of mine... and helped me and my friend out when we came back to MO... BlackMage, your a real fucking scum bag for doing this to 1 of the community's greatest guys... I hope you get raped by a bull, and it breaks your ass bone so you cant walk anymore!

Ichego

If you wanna start talking about Honor on a online MMO, i seriously think you are doing something wrong,

see your problem is you think honor is case specific, its not, you have it all the time or you don't. its like integrity

Hydras

this is a game. Get a life.
It's a game that requires real life time to accomplish something. Telling someone to "get a life" on a gaming forum after scamming them of their time is quite the hypocritical statement.

Ichego

this is a game. Get a life.

i don't act any differently in game than i do in real life, i was raised to have honor and integrity in any situation, you are right it is a game but it does not change the fact that if you cant keep it in a game you prob don't have any in real life either

Status
Not open for further replies.