Ultimate Price Check Thread

If it irkes you are more than welcome to leave the thread :D

I can reply all night and day I need these messages anyways for the rest
That's good cus' Manoli's got nothing to do for a while either, Manoli is just telling you Manoli see's what you are trying to do and it's not going to work. Simply trying to gain favor among the gods by spreading misinformation will not work though, brother.

Thread starter #22

Cearbhall

Exalted Member
That's good cus' Manoli's got nothing to do for a while either, Manoli is just telling you Manoli see's what you are trying to do and it's not going to work. Simply trying to gain favor among the gods by spreading misinformation will not work though, brother.
I deleted the prices till I am done

YOU CAN BASE THE PRICES OF MY THREAD AND FLUCTUATE THEM TO YOUR believes​

I deleted the prices till I am done

YOU CAN BASE THE PRICES OF MY THREAD AND FLUCTUATE THEM TO YOUR believes​
That's a lot smarter idea than putting up the wrong prices for newbs to read, imagine if someone would've sold stacks of galb for 35g. Jees.

You should probably just go pull prices from current WTB / WTS threads and then check PC threads for anything you missed. Good luck!

StrongMad

help me or fuck off

simple

Honestly I wasn't being a dick but that's a great way to make friends. Wasn't going to say anything else but do you even have any idea about most of these items? Half the prices are way off. There is also a price check section for just this reason but considering how far off these prices are I'm guessing you haven't been to the market place sub section on these forums... Also the prices for items change constantly so considering how much you lack the knowledge now will you really ever be able to keep this up to date with correct information? No.

Thread starter #26

Cearbhall

Exalted Member
Honestly I wasn't being a dick but that's a great way to make friends. Wasn't going to say anything else but do you even have any idea about most of these items? Half the prices are way off. There is also a price check section for just this reason but considering how far off these prices are I'm guessing you haven't been to the market place sub section on these forums... Also the prices for items change constantly so considering how much you lack the knowledge now will you really ever be able to keep this up to date with correct information? No.
These prices are to base things off,since prices depends on person and demand

thank you

So if you have not one single clue on price you can base it off these.

Very very good! I am happy to finally see, someone has enough dedication to create such a thread. I'm tired of these dickheads charging double somethings worth or asking for much lower than worth, now Everyone can see the market price of things.

Thread starter #28

Cearbhall

Exalted Member
Very very good! I am happy to finally see, someone has enough dedication to create such a thread. I'm tired of these dickheads charging double somethings worth or asking for much lower than worth, now Everyone can see the market price of things.
well they can base it off these prices ;)

I think it can work. A simple solution is to wait for verification before giving a price, or estimating but noting against the item that list price is unverified. Plenty of knowledgable people around to spot unverified items and provide evidence or opinions to their worth. I see this being functional and reliable for 95% of common items within a week.

The only downside right now is that some things are very easy or very difficult to get depending on your TC setup which will create a divergence of opinion, especially mined and butchered mats. If not religiously maintained this will turn into a turd pile unfortunately. I think you already know that. Good luck and thanks for making the effort.

powN

Cool idea imo. Doesn't have to be exact prices of all the items. It still shows a lot of items and their usual prices.

Hayasa

Honored Member
Should type ranges and not just one price example steel 30-45g per k... Yes ppl still buy at 45g per kinda retarded but makes me money