Ultimate Price Check Thread

Think manoli mad? Disliking past post's.

Oh and a special PM for me?

"Manoli can be a completely biased whiney bitch too, cool right? Funny part is Manoli is still way better than the game than you too. Get good little guy"

Get real joker.

Ichorous

The Argent Speedster
Missing items

Somniferum
Nahuat
Nahuat carpels
Nahuat oil
Nahuat essential oil
Moon sponge
Lysamachia Arvensis
Cantherellus Cibarius

All the crop seeds

Crocodile carcass

Grandmaster contracts

Some of my recent transactions (for data)
buy 200k brownwood @ 50g per stack, 11/25
sell 20k messing @ 100g per stack, 11/24
buy 1 grandmaster crop farmer contract @ 200g 11/21
sell 7k ironsilk @ 200g per stack 11/24
sell 3k almine @1180g per stack 11/23
sell 10k maalite @ 200g per stack 11/21

If only there were some kind of exchange, like a broker of sorts. I wonder if the broker would get used a lot more if there wasn't a tax on it.

Ichorous

The Argent Speedster
If only there were some kind of exchange, like a broker of sorts. I wonder if the broker would get used a lot more if there wasn't a tax on it.
The problem with the broker is that it takes the sales tax even if there is no sale. To make the broker actually useful for sellers, could simply apply the tax when and if the transaction completes.

Hayasa

Honored Member
Yeah, I would always use the broker if there was no tax... But nope

Golgotha

The problem with the broker is that it takes the sales tax even if there is no sale. To make the broker actually useful for sellers, could simply apply the tax when and if the transaction completes.
Indeed. This would make such an improvement on broker use, and the selling of product.

Lacdanon

I like it good idea.
Just a couple of things though, you have sawgrass twice I think one is supposed to be steppe rush (sp) and on the demons stones it might be helpful to some if you put the stone number as well as color.

Keep it up man :)

Thread starter #51

Cearbhall

Exalted Member
Missing items

Somniferum
Nahuat
Nahuat carpels
Nahuat oil
Nahuat essential oil
Moon sponge
Lysamachia Arvensis
Cantherellus Cibarius

All the crop seeds

Crocodile carcass

Grandmaster contracts

Some of my recent transactions (for data)
buy 200k brownwood @ 50g per stack, 11/25
sell 20k messing @ 100g per stack, 11/24
buy 1 grandmaster crop farmer contract @ 200g 11/21
sell 7k ironsilk @ 200g per stack 11/24
sell 3k almine @1180g per stack 11/23
sell 10k maalite @ 200g per stack 11/21
Added:
Somniferum
moon sponge
All crop seeds
Crocodile carcass

Rest I need to go in-game myself to get screenshots

Thread starter #54

Cearbhall

Exalted Member
I am done for today for updating this....

Let me know what you guys think about the prices,all of them should show min and max for each item(Give or take)

List looks great, a lot better than what Manoli saw yesterday... Keep up the hard work and Manoli is sure you'll have a cool list. Manoli apologizes for his previous vicious, angry statements. Manoli takes a lot of medicines for a lot of different things, mainly valtrex and penicillin.

When I have more time on my hands I'll give your a list of prices I have seen in the past and recently sold. I agree its a good reference. But prices fluctuate like the wind with some items.

I have a lot of data with pickable price.. but I need to analyse it first before posting it here.. I'll try to post it soon