Vegan character roleplay help

Thread starter #1
Hey guys i want to made a character that do not eat animals or kill innocent animals like pig donkey and other pacific creature . Should i be violent with aggresive creature and player or should i try to be 100% evasive and be a real peaceful vegan

Go for it, just remember to eat enought protein dawg. Never eat a Tindrem choripan, its pure diarrhea.

There’s plenty of fruits and veggies to choose from, most of which can be simply picked up from the environment and consumed. Just avoid the red mushrooms which won’t make you bigger like in Super Mario Brothers.

Avarious

This actually is a funny concept. I wonder if there is any food that he would be able to eat to gain enough weight In the game to hit stout without eating meat. I haven't found any Tofu :p

Thread starter #5
I will lesrn cooking and im gonna breed animals and reading book for the lore

Thread starter #6
Because in that roleplay you cant skin animals for lore because when you were children your parent forced you to est meat

Rockhound

I've always used good stam foods to gain weight, he should have no problem with it.

There’s plenty of fruits and veggies to choose from, most of which can be simply picked up from the environment and consumed. Just avoid the red mushrooms which won’t make you bigger like in Super Mario Brothers.
Even tho you can get lots of shtuff to cook sorry to spoil it but cooking is one of the shittiest crafting classes with a very very poor design. Foods never got balanced and many unprocessed materials (or basic food recipes) are better than elaborated dishes. You can do sophisticated food but the more sophistication the more expensive and... sophistication has no use whatsoever.

Hey guys i want to made a character that do not eat animals or kill innocent animals like pig donkey and other pacific creature . Should i be violent with aggresive creature and player or should i try to be 100% evasive and be a real peaceful vegan
But if you are looking into cooking, for roleplaying purposes i guess you are allright lol.

ckkk.png

Golgotha

I've always used good stam foods to gain weight, he should have no problem with it.
I have also always found that a strong stam reserve food raises my weight quite fast. No need for any fatty foods to gain weight.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Vegetarian, not Vegan:
What you're describing is vegetarianism, if you simply don't kill animals for food. You can consume <del>Diary</del> er, <ins>Dairy</ins> (sorry, I'm an 09'er) Products (Milk, Cream, Butter, Cheese) and Eggs without (as far as I know) necessarily killing anything-- not even the Food Vendor, if you are patient.

(Some folks say they're vegetarians because they won't eat anything "with a mother and father, or a face". Then they say they can't find the 'face' on a Brown Clam.¹ They are not fooling anyone.)

Not to advocate self-harm, but you can also consume your own head and carcass without (again, necessarily) carrying out an act of violence. More of a technicality than anything^^, as it's not especially nourishing. Spend any time on a battlefield or a busy street, and you will find many carcasses of other folks that you need not have killed by yourself-- also not especially nourishing, even when Suspiciously Delicious™ .

As for being violent with aggressive creatures and players, that falls under the heading of "pacifism", not veganism-- notably, in the world outside the game, nominal vegans have been known to euthanise animals.²

You may wish to consider the Plight of the Belbus-- an aggressive creature that @Henrik Nystrom once referred to as the "land mine of Nave", born near-sighted with boils on its ass. Some call it the totem creature of the dark and bloody god Seth³ (patron deity of the
Escuadron de los Sombras guild [ES]), and some call it A Misunderstood Kitten. Either way, it's most usually possible to avoid it even after it has committed to attacking you.

----
¹ https://www.starvault.se/mortalforums/threads/fish-encyclopedia.83889/

² https://www.petakillsanimals.com/

³ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(deity)

https://www.starvault.se/mortalforu...spanish-international-pvpand-pve-guild.96302/

https://www.starvault.se/mortalforums/threads/the-belbus-a-misunderstood-kitten.76817/

Guaranteed, 100% NO Fillers, NO Gluten, and NO Nutritional Values.
Sold at most public events in Nave* to satisfy the popular demand.
Famous from Gaul'Kor to Tindrem, Morin Khur to Moh'ki,
always as fresh, hot, and scrumptious as the day they were made.
https://pin.it/qxkyn7bgdhuhvj

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Because in that roleplay you cant skin animals for lore because when you were children your parent forced you to est meat
Another note about Skinning (using the Skinning Knife), Butchering, and finding materials for weapons & armour:

The Graveyards and other accursed places have vomited forth the Undead, soulless animated collections of bone and rotted flesh which-- not possessing true life-- cannot be killed. You are doing a good deed to the dead by taking them and (decently, and in good order) processing them, while nothing you produce by doing so should remind you of food. (Your skinning skills will fly up even if you just pick up carcass that others have looted and left.)

You may, rarely, find something to upcycle from 'grave goods' to your own use, as well (small coins, cooking pots, weapons, armour that looks like someone died in it... ). It's not like you went and dug it up. so feel free.

Bone tissue isn't the best material, but it's lurching around in lots of places.

Dogs, if you tame dogs, enjoy a bone tissue treat.

Speznat

Im still waiting that you cna make beef jerky over a campfire, i guess that willl never happen.
like wisend jerky that gives you for per unit 1min 10str points or something

obvously with 10 str max pluss you know, like just increasing the duration of the buff

Avarious

Im still waiting that you cna make beef jerky over a campfire, i guess that willl never happen.
like wisend jerky that gives you for per unit 1min 10str points or something

obvously with 10 str max pluss you know, like just increasing the duration of the buff
id like that str buff just so I could use my 140 damage sniper bow!

Even tho you can get lots of shtuff to cook sorry to spoil it but cooking is one of the shittiest crafting classes with a very very poor design. Foods never got balanced and many unprocessed materials (or basic food recipes) are better than elaborated dishes. You can do sophisticated food but the more sophistication the more expensive and... sophistication has no use whatsoever.

But if you are looking into cooking, for roleplaying purposes i guess you are allright lol.

View attachment 12856
quiero un asado argentino albanjo. xd

Do fish count?

They're hardly living things. Pea brain robots. Eat fish! Good for brain.

I submit that any organism with sharp canines and two forward eyes is meant to eat meat. Did you know even deer and turtles supplement their diet with meat from time to time?