Viscount's Armor

Thread starter #1

Viscount

MIssion statement: To outfit customers with the most optimal armor for their weight class.​
Est. June 2015
255 armor sets sold!

Shop Status: CLOSED. Due to out-of-game commitments, I'm forced to close the doors of my shop. My subscription will end on September 1st, 2015.
I have a large amount data and knowledge regarding armor crafting, so if any enterprising armor crafters have any questions, please pm me. I may even give you recipes for efficient sets should you want them.

How to Purchase: Bakti trade broker or pm Viscount for a C.O.D.
Set weights: The first number listed in the armor's name reflects the weight of the set.

Discount Options
-After trade broker purchase, C.O.D the spacious bag to "Count" for a 1g rebate.
-After trade broker purchase, C.O.D the medium bag to "Count" for a .30g rebate.
-Purchase with animal carcass (contact for details).
STOCK
If you are willing to supply any materials labelled orange* then contact me. We may work out a deal.

Keeled Scale: High
Horned Scale: High
Platescale: High
Molarium: High
Ironbone: High
Steel: Medium
Guardfur & Ironwool: High
Silk: Medium* (Buy order at Bakti Trade Broker)
Ironsilk: High

LORES
All armor lores but those listed below are maxed. I plan to acquire them in the following order:
Tindremic Guard --> Direptor --> Expilator --> Sarduccan Guard --> Thursar plate

No current plans: Cultist, Varborgian Plated, Stadius Armatus
Waiting to learn more about these armors: Bediai Hunter, Dall Roba

Material lores:
All common armor crafting materials except:
Pansar Scales --> Tungsteel --> Cronite and above
No current plans: Tindremic Messing

Customer Comments and Reviews

"First time in my life I saw a set weigh 9.99 that somebody put heart in it to make" - Evendim

===========================================
Most Popular
Popular sets are listed below.

10Drake
Keeled / Silk
Full Draco
Price: 6g

19Standard
Molarium / Guardfur
Full Tindremic Guard
Price: 9g

24Steel
Steel tindremic guard with molarium draco filler
Price: 45g

Thread starter #2

Viscount

Low weight sets: 4kg - 9kg
Sets named "Mage" are well optimized sets

4Mage
Price: 7g
5Mage
Price: 7g
6Mage
Price: 8g
7Mage
Price: 10g
8Mage
Price: 10g
8Pansar
Price: 28g
9Mage
Price: 12g

Thread starter #3

Viscount

Mid Weight Sets: 10kg - 14kg
Sets named "Hybrid" are well optimized sets

10Hybrid
Price: 13g
10Drake
Keeled / Silk
Full Draco
Price: 6g

11Hybrid
Price: 14g
12Hybrid
Price: 14g
12Economy
Molarium / Ironwool

13IronDragon
Platescale / Ironsilk
Full Draco
Price: 15g

Thread starter #4

Viscount

Heavy Weight Sets: 15kg-27kg and beyond
Sets named "Custom" are well optimized.

16StandardIron
Price: 12g
17ACustom
Price: 20g

This set offers very high slashing protection all around. The head is especially protected from slashers, and the chest is especially strong vs spears and arrows.
17BCustom
Price: 25g
This set offers high slashing protection all around. The head and chest are especially protected from slashing weapons. Compared to the 17ACustom armor, this set provides greater overall blunt protection.

19Standard
Molarium / Guardfur
Tindremic Guard
Top Seller
19Steel
(formerly called "19Custom")
Steel and scale
The lightest weight steel set around!
23FullSteel
Full steel
Price: 80g
24Steel
Steel and Molarium

24FullSteel
Full steel
Viscount's Personal set
25Steel
Steel and Molarium

25FullSteel
Full steel

26FullSteel
Full steel
27Steel
Steel and Molarium
27FullSteel
Full steel

Thread starter #5

Viscount

Vanity sets
For a unique look. Sometimes at a small cost of efficiency... but who need efficiency when you're looking good?

Golem
Flakestone /Guardfur
18 weight
HeavyPlate
Platescales / Guardfur
15 weight
Price: 15g
Note: This set will be moved out of the vanity section soon (it does not belong here at all)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Inspired Sets
These sets were custom made at players' request and feedback. In return for their efforts and communication, the players receive 10% of the proceeds. You can develop your own armor, too.

ShadowTrooper
Made in conjunction with Misora

Xylio

This is getting me hard, lemme know if u need me to delete this post (to reserve the spot) :)

SirKnight

Can you make me 4 weight mage sets? I would buy the shit out of that. Also training a new char, once he ready probably buy that steel. Nice lookin store you got here.

SirKnight

Perfect, also if it is not to much trouble I hate the kalardian padded with the line through the center as helm. I would love any other helm if its possible.

EnergYY

How about 8-10weight hybrid sets? Actually I dont know maybe defence is pretty good but all the mage sets look kinda derpy, maybe make cooler looking ones(like with shoes atleast ^_^)?

Thread starter #12

Viscount

[snip] all the mage sets look kinda derpy [snip]
The mage sets are not created with looks in mind. But plenty of options (including less Derpy-looking ones) are upcoming.

I'm excited to release vastly improved mage sets from 4kg to 7kg! Pictures uploaded

EnergYY

The mage sets are not created with looks in mind. But plenty of options (including less Derpy-looking ones) are upcoming.

I'm excited to release vastly improved mage sets from 4kg to 7kg! Pictures uploaded
Ok they do look much better, but now also more expensive :D.

EnergYY

Would you be interested in low-cost options?
(5g-6g)
Well, dont offer me annything, cuz I dont live in bakti so I cant buy, I am just suggesting things as if I was a customer ^_^.
But if I did live in bakti I would need decent looking 8weight hybrid sets, maybe even put draco shoulders for coolness(but make other parts a bit lighter if needed that it stays 8weight).

Tehmudjin

Im looking forward to see if you can make a good 10 weight hybrid set, maybe with pansar scales

Thread starter #18

Viscount

Im looking forward to see if you can make a good 10 weight hybrid set, maybe with pansar scales
My current 10 weight build is heavy in platescales. Do you have any thoughts on that?

EDIT:
Here is the first version of it.

Misora

Do you have any of the new armors, and can we talk about creating me a personal armor set :)