Weapons in the world of Nave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Lucky_bob

Hello great world of Nave!

I lucky Bob decided that i should make a thread about all the weapons in this world.
The reason im making this thread is because ive encountered alot of people wanting to buy weapons, but as soon i say what kind they go "uhmm well u know that one that ive used once thats long and pointy" and im like "-.-".
So this is a little help to all the guys and gals that dont know all the weapons inside the great world of nave ;D

All weapons are covered.

Siege weapons will be added at a later point.

What this thread dosent have: Information about the damage or the specs on a specefik weapon. You will have to do some testing yourself for that information or ask around ;).

This is pictures only.

Handles

1h Sword handles:

1h Handles:

2h Handles:

Weapon Heads:

Now for the great mighty swords:
(i forgot which skill the swords sort under so a little pm would be much appreciated so it could be noted here)

With love
Lucky bob

Thread starter #2

Lucky_bob

Now on for puny axes!

Now for the shifty daggers!

Thread starter #3

Lucky_bob

Spears for spearing!

Now on for da clubbas!

Ranged weapons

Mighty pew pew bows

Drawn:

Drawn:

Drawn:

TY TOLDOC!
TY KHA!
TY BADRIEN!
TY DARSOTH!

Thread starter #4

Lucky_bob

The Picture guide is not complete. I don't have the time to complete it right now, but i hope i will have time to play and get it done.

Thread starter #5

Lucky_bob

Even more for the future!!

Thanks.. but can you tell us what are the difference between all of these (I know that look is different but what else?)

Thread starter #7

Lucky_bob

UHMM this is kinda just for people to look at and see how they look, the damage and durability and weight might be added later but its just soooooo different with each material and how u combo them, so no not right now :)

Rankor

Good Job Bob!

Talos

Talos

Great job. ;]

Kuroi

i freakin love it, good job!

i hope you'll do the same for spears, axes and maces :)

Thread starter #13

Lucky_bob

OMG never had this muuch rep ^.^but yes i will do it for all weapons ill get spears and axes covered one of the next days, after that i need someone who can make maces and bows but thats abit in the future .)

badrien

Trial Member
Was fun helping you out, Great initiative and great thread!

Thread starter #17

Lucky_bob

Alright i think i got all weapons up there, atleast all those i know of ;P, if i missed some please send me a pm quick so it can be fixed, also i need someone to make me some bows so that they can be put up there.

ltankhsd

Man you hardly ever see any of these things out there. I have to wonder how "bad" some of these weapons really are currently and how they will improve with awakening. I've been considering getting a 2nd account to make a weapon crafter just so I can experiment with some of the lesser used weapon types.

Player

Trial Member
Man you hardly ever see any of these things out there. I have to wonder how "bad" some of these weapons really are currently and how they will improve with awakening. I've been considering getting a 2nd account to make a weapon crafter just so I can experiment with some of the lesser used weapon types.
They are really bad right now. Not a single blade is worth while in comparison to greatblade on either a 1 hand or 2 hand hilt. None of the clubs are worth a shit. Only 1 axe which weighs in around 3lbs steel 2 hander is semi-viable on foot. Spears are Ok unless you have the OG then they can become beastly. Same thing can be said about daggers. Most of the problems lie in the stam drain & swing arcs of all the unused combos. And clubs just do shit for damage unless maybe you can get some tendrimic messing.

I imagine a large majority of the weapons will remain useless after awakening.

grasthard

kallardian axe and scythe and then this post is complete! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.