WHAT HAVE BEEN THE MOST IMPORTANT PLAYERS IN THE MO'S HISTORY AND WHY?

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
@Ichorous (with Very Honourable Mentions to his A Team: @Azidano , @ruben ibarruri , etc.). I would feel foolish explaining why in a thread started by the estimable R. Ibarruri, who knows both why and how much more thoroughly than I ever could.

That's #one.

Last edited:
I can't decide if my favorite part was when he went mad on his guild trading account and a series of alts while accusing everyone else of exploitation, or when he was spirited away himself not long after.

Thread starter #83
I can't decide if my favorite part was when he went mad on his guild trading account and a series of alts while accusing everyone else of exploitation, or when he was spirited away himself not long after.
I remember lex and AIM Corporation

I remember that I was starting to get rich thanks to the metal trade and my transports and I was starting to earn a name among the trader community and I saw the AIM corporatión as a rival for its good prices and offers. I even got to talk to them on more than one occasion. exploring the business possibilities. To be honest, I played some cards to sabotage them and I was dirty with them. All within my capitalist logic to take as much market share as I could. At that time in Fabernum I and some others produced quite large quantities of steel and the success of my sales made me increase my greed and desire to accumulate gold. All with views of organizing my bank.
I must admit that I made some moves against good Lexorn and his associates. I hope that the god Soldeus forgive my sins and my greed hahaha.
It is part of history and in a way I remember that the good Lexorn was a funny and somewhat psychotic boy, but I think his desire for domination and megalomania had something to do with his fall. On the other hand I must admit that the start of AIM was spectacular and I was not the only one to feel threatened. Anyway, in the end only ICH survived. Its decentralized model had more to do with my financial style and I believe that the economic model of AIM was not sustainable in the long term.
Only ICH had the intelligence to create gold from nothing, shying away from farmeo, the heaviest tasks and focusing only on taking advantage of the business possibilities.
All thanks to the master Ichorus, the legend. I learned so much from that man, you gave. LOL
But it's true. Lexorn will always be remembered as a big name in Myrland. He made his story.

Thread starter #84
Just to clarify on the fairy tale Mort wrote earlier about GUTS,

The beginning might have been true about Guts not meant to have leaders, but Guts at this stage was not the Guttersnipe that people remember, This version of Guttersnipes died and Mort&Diph went on to make a newbie-helping-mage-school type of guild called ORDO

During this time i was the leader of the Guttersnipes, Here is a thread from this time;
https://starvault.se/mortalforums/threads/guts-accepts-dcs-surrender.75671
(This thread also contains the very first "Another victory for the guttersnipes" )

Later i convinced Diph and Mort to come back to Guts and this is the time Guts really "Took off" with the Propaganda videos etc (The Guttersnipes that you remember)

We got the oppertunity to get a Guild Keep. Mort offered to purchase it and thus also wanting to be the "owner" of the keep which required him to be the 'mechanical' guildleader, Owning the guildstone that is.
This was fine for us since we considered us to be equal leaders anyway and ownership was traded.

Fast forward some years - Me, Diph and ManBearPig wanted to kick a person from the guild (Not only because of my horse, He replaced this horse for me) But the main reason being toxic behaviour in voicecom.

Mort was the only person in leadership not wanting to kick this person so instead of honoring what the leaders wanted he declared that we are not leaders anymore, also fabricating that this was just a temporary council all this time.

And since he was the guildleader of the stone, we could not do anything about it.

Then Guttersnipes died.

(EDIT: Then i destroyed his tower https://starvault.se/mortalforums/threads/the-last-guttersnipe.124919/ )
GUTS was one of my favorite guilds. There was an aura of legend in everything related to them, which made me admire them.
It was a pity to see the legendary name of Myrland depart.

Thread starter #86
My favourite players was:

- BOMEX.
My master in game. I was a noob when begin with ES and Bomex teach me all about craft, about fight etc. Bomex was the real ES leader. One guy loyal and hard worker. He help all, try fight for guild and when Bomex take the control i feel ES was great. I was loyal in ES to Bomex. He was natural leader, with exemple, not only words. He wasnt good in politic, but was a real ES man. Honor, loyalti, hard fighter, heroic paladin. For me the best Hispanis player in MO history.
Finally i not good fighter but good trader, so begin my own travel. But bomex was my first master. I remember Bomex fight ever against a lot of enemys much more rich and more numbers and win. He is a legend for me. Was too a troll but you know...was funny. Bomex, the spanish soul in MO.

-AZIDANO.
I learn with Azi about how win money without spend my time in farming turtlers, or other shit mecanics. He open my eyes and make me improve my capitalist style. When i was noob he was my reference and idol. My dream as noob was take my placer as ICH lord, and Azi help me make it reallity. Azi is a BIG MO legend.

- ICHORUS.
One epic legend. The perfect guild leader. I learn all about this guy. For me one more greatest player in MO history. He take right decisions ever. For me the only guy that can take Emperor crown and be good for all. Myrland lost a great emperor in Ichorus. The best.

- STRILAN:
Big name, funny guy, complete pack of habilitys. Good fighter and decent person. I like the Strilan Style. Some times i demand Strilan advice and really he was a solid veteran. Hero.

- ARALIS:
I learn hate Aralis as all Es guys jajja, but honestly was a legend. My respect. When i was poor noob i simply see Aralis ID as BIG monster, and lear much about this guys. Aralis, later, was a considerer and reasonable person when speak with me. He know my ES legacy, but never said me bad words. Good guy.

- KILLOX
The only guy in this game, that intimidate me. Very strange person but big power. My respects.

-IBARRURI
jajaja i love make my own travel in Myrland with my personal style. Ibarruri forever! xd

Last edited:
I liked these guilds, everyone had a role playing different style,in MO history
Aegis imperium, anquere quare ,guttersnipes, nwo, ichorous, rpk.
But probably there are many others.

From my experience meeting him like his first days playing and teaching him the ropes with the first group of noobs he recruited in game, playing with Killox, love him or hate him, there was rarely a dull moment.

We talk about the old leaders from release who commanded armies thru charisma or thru some grand strategy or whatever, but they came and then before too long flamed out for various reasons and were gone. They raised one army for the most part, but Killox got to the party later and has raised I don't know 4 armies or so mostly from scratch each time. Not saying that makes him the best, but in my opinion he's one of the most interesting characters who have influenced the game at various times.

And I always enjoy catching up with him every once in awhile and seeing how he's doing.
And those armies have all been broken and those left scattered to the wind every single time, he has grand schemes I will giving him that, but all of them have ended in failure.

He should have stayed in RPK! instead of trying to recreate the magic elsewhere or allying ID of all guilds, then his dreams of grandeur would of been realized

Many generations of Nave have come and gone. Different names stood out in each time frame. These are a few players who I saw as great influence upon Nave...

• Resin, the cartographer. Such a contributor to Education for the Masses
  • Godkin... for the flavour he brought to the game, and the side of RP that didnt stink of sweaty basement nerds.
  • Favonius Cornelius, fellow sophisticated lord of the Nave. Always a loud voice helping tout some love for the unloved sides of MO.
  • Godly... a name, when seen, meant you were going to die soon. Say goodbye to your stuff.
  • Bizzy... made Meduli and its area the busiest and best spot to be on the map. Made being a full-time merchant (without broker) tolerable with all the death and destruction in the area. Also was the man who made me grow a great disliking of guilds and guild policies that can come with them..
Im sure not many will agree with my assertion of influential individuals, but this is what I saw, and felt.

My old friend and brother in sophistication, ole Lord Beord and his million black creft. I thank you for your kind words.

I would be remiss if I did not also point out the many contributions of Golgotha to our understanding of the finer points of crafting and other non combat pursuits. I think I've gone back to Golgotha posts in the forum on countless occations and I know generations of Mortals have too. Even more than me, Golgotha is one of the thought leaders of Mortal Online.

I wonder, if I issue a challenge to his #1 sophistication spot right here and now, would Lord Beord be forced to return to MO? Hmm...

Golgotha

My old friend and brother in sophistication, ole Lord Beord and his million black creft. I thank you for your kind words.

I would be remiss if I did not also point out the many contributions of Golgotha to our understanding of the finer points of crafting and other non combat pursuits. I think I've gone back to Golgotha posts in the forum on countless occations and I know generations of Mortals have too. Even more than me, Golgotha is one of the thought leaders of Mortal Online.

I wonder, if I issue a challenge to his #1 sophistication spot right here and now, would Lord Beord be forced to return to MO? Hmm...
That's Glorious Lord Beord ;)

Even if you issued a challenge to the title, Im sure Id still have a year or two before Id have to resub to combat it. Unless someones got a line on some Hammer Creft, maybe....

Pluro

Cronite Supporter
I can't just pick 5 lol There's been so many people over the years that have offered something to mortal, politically to knowledge/Information, to adding something trade wise, to providing events.

I'm just going to drop a list of people I remember that offered something to Mortal from the above categories. I'll forget a lot of people since old man memory, or I'll miss people out, especially during the really early days of Mortal as real life restricted me to small pockets of playing, so missed out on a lot dramas back then lol

Diph (Politics & knowledge/Information)
Mort (Politics Knowledge/Information)
Various EC/7L/ENVY nerds.(Politics & Knowledge/Information)..(Pluro can still suck my nuts)
Kuthara (Politics)
Aralis (Politics & RP)
Ichorous (Trade & knowledge/Information)
Slyy (MO Map guy)
Arfete (Politics & Trade - NTC Event)
Gigamo (Nutty hybrid, videos gave good exposure for MO PvP)
Silberauge + other FL (Politics)
Shinzon (Politics)
Bernajo (Events)
Theia (Events)
Caldros or Malachi?(Can't remember which one was the big brain WSX guy - But Politics & RP)
Resin (Knowledge/Information)

Aphilas (Politics)
Killox(in his early days - Politics)
Older RPK leadership (Politics)
Vlad (Politics)
Golgotha (Knowledge/Information)
Retox (Politics & Events)
Tuhtrum (Knowledge/Information)
Ty for mention. I blew up many guilds, politricked and led many wars. Was fun, hope all is well.

Best regards,
Plural