WHAT HAVE BEEN THE MOST IMPORTANT PLAYERS IN THE MO'S HISTORY AND WHY?

(Best Leadership and well known player of my time 2015-2018) This list is not base on PvP skillz but on Renown

rorry/xbot (PYRE/VH)
killox/cdxx (DRED)
JPK/Pluro (MeN/HK)
Aku/Mastercookie (RPK)
Aralis (ID)
Ichorus (ICH)
Komodor (SLAV ? not sure)
Irelia/GreyFox (thief)
Achilles/Misterio (PvP Master)
Evengenius (SKIF)
regularJJ (HERO)

The most important are the people who have build there own community... like DRED PYRE SKIF RPK HERO ID and other... The people that bring everyone together for Events and shit like that.
Honestly kind of sad I'm not on your list. There's probably only like 4-5 players I care about when it comes to "opinion". As much as I know where I stood aptitude wise. I legitimately like to think I made a difference to the community in a positive direction.

kenvic1

Gold Supporter
i remember the guts guild.they did kill my character avatar alo while i was mining , then they left me alone because of there leader
Immortalis.who i helped 1 time, thank you guys for the fun time, when i was building my house and a fight between guts and forget now was going on .

I really enjoyed when guts were around.

Golgotha
He spread the base knowledge of crafting in easy to understand format so even this noob could become a cook. I feel like there would be almost no crafters without him.

Golgotha
He spread the base knowledge of crafting in easy to understand format so even this noob could become a cook. I feel like there would be almost no crafters without him.
You had me until the second sentence-- that's all I disagree with.

Speznat

Most underrated person in this club: @Rhias

i oftne say mean things to him that i really mean like that. mostly time shitspitting xD

but we can all agree on, mortal have never seen a better fighter with ironbone armor, Fuck yeah

1 Ironbone Rhias vs 3 Steel guys no problem.

Still noone bought my Rhias fanshirts, sad. Make pvp videos again than maybe my shirts will sell you maniac. xD

I'm going to necro this post....because I can't believe no one fucking mentioned a true fucking Legend.

Mother-fucking-.....

GrayFox the Master Thief

I,m is maybe not nr 1 i history list but maybe on somewhere 10 topp list.
even if you guys forget me but what ever I dont care to mutch.

I dont coming tray you to Think I is the historys best guy or somthing that all I coming do is to remeber you off me.
……………….
Little bit history.
in late mar 2017 the player Impen was created.
The first around 20 days Impen did not change very mutch was not sure on what to do and was loking on bulding things.
But then somthing happen so Impen started to tame animals.
when Impen started to tame animals Impen was many years after all other player on the rank who have goot years to build them strong.
But Impen did what other player said was imposible before 60 has go, Impen went to rank 1 and changed the animal market powerplay for all other tamers changes who hold on yet to this day.

Impen has ben hunted by rpk players,pyre trayed to bann impen in all theri land for somthing impen dont knowm and hunt impen, one other guild
trayed to place impen namne on difrent town to scary away impen. and many other Guilds has trayed to get impen give upp over the years.

in 2017 Took impen much controll on many broker and goot the other tamers to lose profit.
Almost all tamers who was big on 2017 is now gone somewhere.
Impen have sold over 4000 animals and breed over 1000.

Before impen com donkeys and horses use to cost 6 or more gold but impen was so mutch more good over the other tamers so when
impen com the price start to fall.
later 2017 impen started to breed in difrent way from other tamers then price on breed started to fall to and things went MUTCH better for mo comunity when player did not need many K gold for one fine bred.

Impens english write is not the best but even with that impen Went to rank 1 tamer in game who is on egnlings.
over the years have impen sold horse and animals to player who need it and even give away free to yelow players.
every animal who coming to some one player change that players timeline.

and how is impens standing today.
Impen is nearby to com in on year 3 to hold rank 1 Place.
when Impen Walking around in tindrem it is not rare that players YELL IMPEN IS THE BEST och other kind things,
and it is not rare that impen get free food or other things from random players.
Impen have mutch controll över animals and over the broker.
Impen can change wars going if impen want to hold on one guilds side who is very rare for impen use to not be in guilds or hold on any guild.

I who write this little small history thing is the one who own charter impen.
I dont use to be on Youtube mortal online videos or say things off me in forum.

I dont trayting to get you to think I is the best all I do is little talk so you remeber me.

who is the nr 1 who changes the gameplan for other Players I dont knowm but I dont thinking I is nr 1 but I is on the 10 topp somewhere.

You guys can say what you want but I have changes the timeline:)

Good luck on the way to find who have do the most things.
those kind off list use to have wrong.
players use to wote on player them like or knowm and not player who is the ones who have changes things.
so to get corect answer on the list in this forum can be very hard I have se thos kind off list in other games and how player wote.
this is not the first game I be take one rank 1 place on.
so GOOD LUCK find the answer:)

Thread starter #115
I'm going to necro this post....because I can't believe no one fucking mentioned a true fucking Legend.

Mother-fucking-.....

GrayFox the Master Thief
I think some guys speak about gray. And yes he is a legend

Lovepicker
- RP at it's best
- having a daily dye to share with everyone
Basically, his RP makes you want to have your armour dyed and come back to tinderem.