What made you quit/take a break from mo?

Hang on wait my brain is growing bigger

Here is something more direct for all the basic bitches that need further description:
4BB5AD28-CAB4-4D6F-AFEF-8A164BF3C1AF.jpeg
Please can you help connect the dots from my first post to this one?? It might help me and many other like minded gamers understand what went wrong

Tl:dr what the fuck happened?

Last edited:
Did anyone post bad graphics? because i feel like sv thinks better graphics will somehow save this game . the kids that already play have potatos .... poor apache when mo2 come out.
I'm sure in the next 4 or so years he will have a better computer that can handle any engine upgrade that MO might get

Herius is rating all my posts as "funny". Thats nice...
Because it is funny when someone who hasn't a clue about the current game and haven't played in years comments on what they want the game to be... its like they think they are people, its just to cute

Can we have a new "Quality Assurance Lead" that take the community seriously please?

Tehmudjin

Can we have a new "Quality Assurance Lead" that take the community seriously please?
Herius rated a post as funny where Molag was inpersonating him. Not the same as not taking the entire community seriously.

View attachment 12744
Please can you help connect the dots from my first post to this one?? It might help me and many other like minded gamers understand what went wrong

...what the fuck happened?
Steam Chart for Mortal Online from Steam Release to Now:

S.H.
May 2019 was an obvious low point.
June, July, and (so far) August 2019 are not quite that low, and pretty similar to each other.
July 2018 is pretty self-explanatory.
What is special about June of 2017?
Feel free to use hand-drawn circles and arrows, anyone, to explain what the fuck happened and when.

• One person read this and wept.

Last edited:

S.H.
June, July, and (so far) August 2019 are not quite that low, and pretty similar to each other.
Feel free to use hand-drawn circles and arrows, anyone, to explain what the fuck happened and when.
The thread is called “what made you quit/take a break from mo?” not “question time with stormchops” - there’s nothing special about June 2017 relative to literally any other period when there was more than 3 times the number of players online than the current pop recording

Because it is funny when someone who hasn't a clue about the current game and haven't played in years comments on what they want the game to be... its like they think they are people, its just to cute
Yeah its real cute when he has probably played longer than you in total but hasnt bothered logging in to play with the 40-50 people left playing. You dont have to play consistently to log in once in a while and see that the game is still shit, not to mention most long term players have connections enough to ask friends that are still playing about what the game is like, then you have videos, forum posts etc. This is such a deadbeat old excuse its sad now.

Teknique

S.H.

• One person read this and wept.
Not that you asked but it’s not uncommon to see consecutive months of player gain like we’re seeing now. Usually I attribute this to resubs for a current war as opposed to any meaningful improvement to the game like we’re seeing now.

I also disliked when they took away the green sheevra skin.

Also when they made pickaxes and worn shortswords bound or whatever the word for unstealable was.

Was trying not to be serious but I just remembered about nodelines.

So thats:

Mobs & Guards noclipping

AND

Nodelines (Even just badly placed ones)

I,m took break from mo some moths for I was little bored maybe and goot other things to think and
I,m was little angry over that SV took MONEY FROM ME when i,m nedded it lot.
I,m trayed to end my premium but it did not end when it say it whold it renew it self agin and agin and agin.
and starwalt did not answer my mail it was first when I,m took me to steam support I get it to end.
so maybe lost 840 kr or somthing that when I,m had little bad off money and needed them to other things.
and I have not heard from sv mail yet and dont goot any free years premium or stacks of gold or somthing that for my lost.

and on MO when I play it is almost always somthing who do me angry every log in day.

maybe it is that the gate have one lag point who always lag for me on in and out off tindrem
or maybe it is that the gate have to low off guard so newbies have have hard to get anywhere before them be jumped over.

Or maybe it is that I se player who cry over lost animals and dont have anyway to get it back from death off one preist for maybe 1 gold cost.

or maybe it is for I se player cry over the glitchTRAPP places who horses and animals run over and fall and maybe die or take many damage on
some player who not have been on dont knowm or se before it happen.

or maybe it is for all the places who se to be safe to walk on but give player free fall on try.

or maybe it is for sv dont yet have fix the climbing rope some can be se in some loading screen who whold do
things more safe on walking in moutains and every place with free fall places.

or maybe it is for mo yet dont have anyway to crawl who whold give player ways to awoyd big stupid OP axes on horses.

or maybe it is for SV se to be to stupid to fix arena so player can have somewhere to fight but can fix
one new game with old maps of mortal royala some player did not asked for.

or maybe it is for player most hit thief for thief be gray and can not do it with guard command or bow or somthing.
it is stupid that player not can send guard so fast someone take things from them but them most run after thief who maybe glitch upp in some house anyway.

it are so many things who can do me angry.
but what ever SV se to not care off what I se is wrong.
i,m the one who com from nowhere and on around 40 days took over taming
rank and kicked everyother down and took over animal market and destroyed many tamers gold income.
and went to be one off the bigerst player.
and now around 2 years later is yet rank 1 tamer.

so who knowm now I,m is active but it can be that I go lot inactive agin for it is always somthing who se to do me angry in MO.

yea and this last thing is to STARVALT
if them even se it. jag förstår erat språk om ni nånsin vill prata om alla fel jag hittar så ni kan fixa dom jag förstår erat svenska språk.

(impen)