what was and will be your Favorite Town - City in Mortal online and Why ? .

what was and will be your Favorite Town - City in Mortal online ? .

• Morin Khur

• Toxai

• Moh Ki

• Bakti

• Vadda

• Jungle Camp

• Tindrem

• Fabernum

• Meduli

• Kranesh - Cave Camp - Gaul Kor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread starter #21
Wow just wow, Kranesh and GK are the best PVP spots in game by a long way. GK and Kran also dominated 80%+ of all major political movements throughout the games history and on top GK has the Risars/Bull horses/Wasteland, Snow biosphere etc etc. IMO Jungle camp is a nothing spot unless your a mindless farmer because most of its life its been an empty jungle.
well i never really liked Rocky waste like GK , and was never a fan of cave Camp though i must admit kranesh should got a poll for its own , by the way if u are so Fascinated with Gk why don u live there ?

GK has the Risars/Bull horses/Wasteland, Snow biosphere etc etc.
Bull horses are more near to the keep Spot than GK itself , you could cover a 2 valleys and a small lake to get there , arctic lyk are up the mountains the snow peak , jotun horses are nearer to GK than the snow molva , GK is only good for Tephra - Risar dungeon and PvP nothing else.

Compare it to Jungle camp , Jungle camp is plain not rocky edgy squared , tropical with green all around you , animist library and hunter - stalker lyk 2 steps from u , black molva , empty jungles :D can we call GK an Empty mining Camp ?

- oh yeay .

Dalacor

well i never really liked Rocky waste like GK , and was never a fan of cave Camp though i must admit kranesh should got a poll for its own , by the way if u are so Fascinated with Gk why don u live there ?

Bull horses are more near to the keep Spot than GK itself , you could cover a 2 valleys and a small lake to get there , arctic lyk are up the mountains the snow peak , jotun horses are nearer to GK than the snow molva , GK is only good for Tephra - Risar dungeon and PvP nothing else.

Compare it to Jungle camp , Jungle camp is plain not rocky edgy squared , tropical with green all around you , animist library and hunter - stalker lyk 2 steps from u , black molva , empty jungles :D can we call GK an Empty mining Camp ?

- oh yeay .
Your argument is a little weak but if you like JC then good for you. Personally I prefer Cronite/Steel(risars)/Spider queen/Blast furnace/Bull Horses/Lyks and molvas all in that little area along with by far the best PVP spot in a mostly pvp focussed game. Id say thats a strong argument.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
can we call GK an Empty mining Camp
I'll go you one better: Why is Gamora Why haven't you voted for Jungle Camp?

Why hasn't anyone voted for Jungle Camp?

jungle-camp-animist's-tits.JPG

Won't someone *please* think of the Animist's tits?

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Why hasn't anyone voted for Jungle Camp?
Probably because the jungle camp is no city. There is a bank, yes, but no vendor to sell any stuff and also no utility vendor to buy at least some bandages or a pick axe or arrows.

And why is the cave camp missing in the poll? The cave camp has a bank AND a utility vendor and therefore is definitely more like a city than jungle camp.

Bakti was where I started and I had a lot of fun with the Bakti militia. There is water and mountains close. So a lot of variety for PVP.
After I decided to go red I repositioned to MohKi. The red priest is near, you can access the bank as red and you're still close to Baki for PVP.
So I voted for both towns.

Funny how only 3 people out of 35 voted for Tindrem. I hate that city since forever. Most awful place in Myrland. Stupid nodelines in front of the main gates, annoing house jumpings, horrible graveyard, and I don't even want to talk about the ladder down into sewers. The only part that is okay is the bandit area below slums.

Bakti for the bridge , Meduli for it’s near by ocean , and Fabernum for the nostalgia of it being my very first starting city years ago .

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Meduli...

meduli.jpg

figure: 'shopped by @Huckbuck

even at its emptiest, Meduli always seemed to have the implication that lots was going on there, even if a great deal of what was going on would have smelled like fish and sailors.