WTB Bullhorse for 5g @ Morin Khur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Please respond to this thread if your selling Bullhorse in Morin Khur Area!

Orumac is the name.

Thread starter #4
Earrum ill buy your bullhorse for 12g..its all I have. Are they great fighters with high hps? need them for pet farming

Kuroi

Earrum ill buy your bullhorse for 12g..its all I have. Are they great fighters with high hps? need them for pet farming
yeah bull horses are the best for damage

I'm selling a full stable of Bull Horses in Moh Ki. 5g a pop.

Contact Aveline in the game if you ever get to Moh ki.

I'm selling a full stable of Bull Horses in Moh Ki. 5g a pop.

Contact Aveline in the game if you ever get to Moh ki.
It's not worth the time wasted standing around for hours waiting for one to spawn just to sell it for 5 gold. I would suggest not selling for less than 10 and even that is probably not worth it. You would need at least 15-20 gold for it to even come close to being worth the time and effort it takes to tame one. If you are trying to be nice and donate bull horses to people then fine, sell them cheap, but if you want to make a profit you might want to reconsider your price :p

It's not worth the time wasted standing around for hours waiting for one to spawn just to sell it for 5 gold. I would suggest not selling for less than 10 and even that is probably not worth it. You would need at least 15-20 gold for it to even come close to being worth the time and effort it takes to tame one. If you are trying to be nice and donate bull horses to people then fine, sell them cheap, but if you want to make a profit you might want to reconsider your price :p
Of course, I just found something nice to do while I wait for Tuesday's patch. It doesn't require a high amount of brain power and is AFK friendly. That and the fact that server downs are gauranteed Bull horses =)

I give away Bull horses free too, but right now I'm just saving some money in case I need to re-roll on Tuesday.

Scream112

Of course, I just found something nice to do while I wait for Tuesday's patch. It doesn't require a high amount of brain power and is AFK friendly. That and the fact that server downs are gauranteed Bull horses =)

I give away Bull horses free too, but right now I'm just saving some money in case I need to re-roll on Tuesday.
*Scammer detected*

lol @ all the accusasions. I'm a legit player running back and forth to the Risar camps.

If you think I'm a scammer then don't trade with me, and let the people who want to do it get good horses at a low price.

I got one the first time I ran to Risars today. Came back, waited 30 mins, nothing. Died somewhere and spawned at the priest near Risars in the pitch black. I recognized the bridge and went to camp. Had to run up to the gates until the horse attacked. Got my second one. I guess you just have to be lucky? They don't seem that hard. Mine's for sale for 15g in Morin Khur.

I would think to get them for less than 10g then you are doing well.
I sold my last for 18g and I wont sell them for less than 20g now, otherwise the hassle of fighting other people for the spawn just isnt worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.