WTS---Rocks---Minerals---Metals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Rocks---Minerals---Metals
No deliveries to other towns ATM
Depending on quantity, goods from Fab/Tindrem maybe delivered to Meduli and Vice Versa. (Items are not measured (most items listed are in stock), soon as your order is placed And that mat is not in stock i will start to work on filling that order ASAP!) I will message you when ur order is finished/COD'd

Towns goods of Fab,Tindrem: * (Price is Per Stack)*
Coal. 30g
Coke. 40g
Granum Pile. 3g
Calx Pile. 6g
Calx Powder. 7g
Malachite. 15g
Cuprum. 40g
Blood ore. 30g
Pig iron. 80g
Steel. 280g
Amaratum. 35g
WaterStone. 310g
Electrum. 60g
Chalk glance. 135g
Flakestone. 25g
Calspar. 15g
PRICES MAY BE INACCURATE!

Towns goods of Meduli:* (Price is Per Stack)*
Jadeite. 190g
Saburra Pile 4g
Saburra powder 7g
Cuprum. 40g
Malachite. 15g

Have any questions or ideas? PM me

sudoxe

Depending on quantity, goods from Fab/Tindrem maybe delivered to Meduli and Vice Versa. (Items are not measured (most items listed are in stock), soon as your order is placed And that mat is not in stock i will start to work on filling that order ASAP!) I will message you when ur order is finished/COD'd

Towns goods of Fab,Tindrem:
Coal
Coke
Granum Pile
Calx Pile
Calx Powder
Malachite
Cuprum
Blood ore
Pig iron
Steel
Amarantum
WaterStone
Electrum
Chalk glance
Flakestone
Sulfur

Towns goods of Meduli:
Jadeite
Saburra Pile
Saburra powder
Pyrite
Cuprum
Malachite
WaterStone 1 stack

Total waste of time unless you put prices. Your not providing anything that isn't already around in quantity so i would check the current prices and price your good accordingly. GLHF

Misora

bro just take the time to write your damn prices, every one is just gonna msg you saying how much for this? how much for that?

sudoxe

prices will be just under the average price, as prices change, i will find correct price of items when ordering so customer may confirm with the price?

PUT UP PRICES! FUCK lol

Thread starter #6
Srry about any problems may have been caused my post was actually posted before i finished

like how much you want for coke, coal, calx pile, granum pile?

Misora

well do this, goto tindrem and fill my buy orders for granum and calx, i'm paying 4g per stack of granum and 5 for calx, if those happen to be your prices or better than

Towns goods of Fab,Tindrem:
Coal. 30g
Coke. 40g
Granum Pile. 3g
Calx Pile. 5g
Calx Powder.
Malachite. 15g
Cuprum. 40g
Blood ore. 30g
Pig iron. 80g
Steel. 285g
Amarantum
WaterStone. 310g
Electrum
Chalk glance
Flakestone. 25g

Towns goods of Meduli:
Jadeite. 185g
Saburra Pile 6g
Saburra powder 8g
Cuprum. 40g
Malachite. 15g
WaterStone stack. 305g last stack for this location!

Can i get 6 stacks of calx in medulii pls ?

Misora

no srsly bro.. take all your granum and Calx... and fill my buy orders in tindrem.. no point in adoing a WTS for those things when theres literally buy orders for hundreds of thousands of the stuff your trying to sell it in, at a better price then you are trying to sell it at lol, if you don't you just silly, and like to lose money

Towns goods of Fab,Tindrem: * (Price is Per Stack)*
Chalk glance. 135g

WTB chalk glance. I sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.