Senior Character Animator
We have been developing sandbox MMORPG games for over a decade, with our first game Mortal Online running for over 15 years before we decided to start working on Mortal Online 2.
As a relatively small company, each team member can have a significant impact on the game and we pride ourselves on everyone’s voice being heard. Although we are based in Sweden we have many team members working together from all around the world to create one of the most unique and interesting games on the market.
- Coordinate with the art director and lead game designer to create high quality, realistic animations for our game characters and creatures.
- A passion for making games
- Experienced 3D character animator with strong classic animation fundamentals and a focus on realistic animation and movements
- Strong working knowledge of animation in Maya & Unreal Engine 4 games (with UE5 knowledge being highly regarded)
- Good communication skills
- Work on a unique project with lots of variety and new engaging challenges
- Flexible working schedule
- Completely remote work, work from home with no need to relocate
- Cooperate with passionate and dedicated co workers