Senior C++ Games Programmer
We have been developing sandbox MMORPG games for over a decade, with our first game Mortal Online running for over 15 years before we decided to start working on Mortal Online 2.
As a relatively small company, each team member can have a significant impact on the game and we pride ourselves on everyone’s voice being heard. Although we are based in Sweden we have many team members working together from all around the world to create one of the most unique and interesting games on the market.
- Coordinate with the lead programmer and game designer to develop games systems
- A passion for making & experience developing games
- Very strong skills and knowledge of C++ & working with blueprints in UE4, with UE5 knowledge highly regarded
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to learn and implement solutions to existing systems
- Good communication skills
- Work on a unique project with lots of variety and new engaging challenges
- Flexible working schedule
- Completely remote work, work from home with no need to relocate
- Cooperate with passionate and dedicated co workers